Hugh Jerexion

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Hugh Jerexion last won the day on March 10 2022

Hugh Jerexion had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

1,357 profile views

Hugh Jerexion's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Conversation Starter Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare

Recent Badges

1. I'll probably quit again before the month is out. 😂 See you or you clubmates in a league soon. 😉👀
  2. Two players I respect. I'm going to channel my inner you guys and chill out.
  3. I agree, but who knows what the "correct" blessing are anymore. 🤷‍♀️ 😂
  4. And now it appears to have changed back again. 🤷‍♀️ This will have cost people who updated their teams.
  5. Sometimes I like to go back and look at previous quests for "research" 😉 When I go back to any quest apart from in the current Gems Kingdom Province, I can see the first picture in the series, but when I press the advance icon, I get the message as below. This happens in every single quest other than the latest The only time I've seen this before is when trying to advance through the story too fast, but it is happening when trying to advance with one click from the first image to the second. I've even waited 5 minutes in case the image pings in. (it doesn't). I've tried it on multiple browsers, on multiple devices and with scripts on and off. I've also done the usual clear cache/log out and back in, but always get the same result. Wondering if it is a me thing or a global thing. Even Bunny is confused. Cheers Hugh
  6. From today LC on Nutaku: The generosity of KK knows no limits. 🤣
  7. Thanks for posting the final league and congrats on a solid top 4. Not a surprise to me I didn't win. Good luck 🍀 this week.
  8. Don't be worried.... ....😉, But I didn't think we did snapshots these days? It certainly doesn't seem like it. 👀 I was expecting my old teammate tmelloi to win this one, but they haven't started yet.
  9. Hello Forum. It's been a while. How have you all been keeping? I can confirm there is no girl (as of date of posting) on level 2500.
  10. You are right. I didn't take a screenshot in Pantheon as the odds were so low. I put the team together for the post above to show who I used. If I put the same team in leagues with the same equipment I get this:
  11. Yeah, I got lucky AF with my Mythic items (as @Ravi-Sama said) 😂
  12. Just in case anyone was wondering what it took to beat 2000, then read on. This was the challenge: This was the team who were all 750: This was the setup (I'm charm if you couldn't guess): 3x 1x Chance of victory 0.02%. It took 284 Candle things before Aquarius finally submitted to my charms. And with that I feel I've completed the game. I was 5years old in the game this week, and also passed the 1300 threshold, so it feels like a good time to kick back to the newly built clubhouse and look after my harem. . I'll log on now and again to see how the story goes, but I'm done. A big thanks to all contributors on this forum which made me a better player. Special thanks to all the mods who made this place a great forum to be on. May your clicking fingers and micromanagement games stay strong. Peace and love to all. Hugh xx