Hello, this is a very personal suggestion, but I would like to see events with anime girls or manga that are quite hype in the season, like Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, 5-toubun no Hanayome and Goblin Slayer, I think a harem would fit the idea well, because there are several girls.

It would be interesting to see an event called "Choose Your Sister" for example, and put the parodies of the girls from '5-toubun on Hanayome', thus taking advantage of the popularity of anime/manga where many fans could get all the girls with 'Event Pachinko' released recently, generating gain for the fans and for the team.

I know this has been done with manga and anime, as it was with Shokugeki no Soma, but I would like to see an event only of these works, not 'together' with other girls, I also see no problem launching the event a while after an anime ending, because generally the hype remains high of works that were featured in the season, Goblin Slayer and 5-toubun in Hanayome, go to have a second season for example, I think it is not easy to create the character's design and history as quickly, so it is not necessary to do as soon as an anime is released, but even in the end the after the season is over would still be good.

Every season of anime at least one or two would be useful in this suggestion, and as for manga there are a lot of popularity rankings lists on which ones would be enjoyable, and I think even they are not so popular, but they are usable and they are in the I like the team would be welcome too, in general, I think I transmitted a little of what I wanted, and thank you to anyone who has read.

illustrative image of a work that can be used:

957927 - Copia.png

ah, sorry if there was a similar suggestion, I did not see about it ..

Edited by Drama Soberano
ps
  • Like 1