Inactive Leader

helioskaizer

my Guild leader is inactive for a long long time and we are 3 active members in "Los Sombreros De Paja" we need to know if someone of the 3 active members can take the leadership form, because we put too much effort and money in the guild lvl skills .

Franquin  LVL 149
sZpecTral  LVL 161
and me Helios   LVL 116
we are the unique active members
the Leader is Goku LVL 45

let me know if there are some solution to this! and Thank you so much for the time spend to read this .

• Like 1

until now there is no automated way of managing your club without the leader. you can try contacting kinkoid via the ingame ticket system and request a manual transfer, but it's not guaranteed that it will work. i don't know of any other way to do/try this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habi said:

until now there is no automated way of managing your club without the leader. you can try contacting kinkoid via the ingame ticket system and request a manual transfer, but it's not guaranteed that it will work. i don't know of any other way to do/try this.

The leader's change actually is possible only if the leader contact us writing the desired substitute.

9 hours ago, helioskaizer said:

my Guild leader is inactive for...

Try to contacting him in-game or outside the game and tell him to contact us.

Why don't you start a new guild and the other active members join you in your new team?  I have a similar issue, my guild leader contributes very little, only a few of us contribute. I may need to leave my club if the same continues.

• Like 2

hace 6 horas, horo kinkoid dijo:

The leader's change actually is possible only if the leader contact us writing the desired substitute.

Try to contacting him in-game or outside the game and tell him to contact us.

we can t do that because the reasons i put at the beginning. we 3 put too much effort to the guild time spend and money, why i need to create another guild to begin from 0? its not fair.

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, Huangover dijo:

Why don't you start a new guild and the other active members join you in your new team?  I have a similar issue, my guild leader contributes very little, only a few of us contribute. I may need to leave my club if the same continues.

we 3 put too much effort to the guild time spend and money, why i need to create another guild to begin from 0? its not fair. 😟😟

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, Herod dijo:

I`m  one  from  Leaders  of  Clubs .

And  in  this  difficult  situation  I  have  only  one  right  and  fair  advise  for  you :

- Upgrade  your  Club  us  much , as  you  want . But  you  must  be  thankful  to  your  leader  even  if  he  is  dead  now  somewhere ... He  did  create  your  little  lovely  kingdom .

However , you  are  really  don`t  want  run  from  this  Club - even  with  these  .. problems .

the problem is: There re 22 players in the club but active we are 4. Understand that? we are rly sad... :c

• Like 1

it sucks but as a leader myself you can only do so much, you might just find a different club that has upgraded a lot and maybe you will be wlecome in it and not have to start from scratch...might i recommend mine

Club id 3049

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Varnart dijo:

it sucks but as a leader myself you can only do so much, you might just find a different club that has upgraded a lot and maybe you will be wlecome in it and not have to start from scratch...might i recommend mine

Club id 3049

thank you so much for the offer, but i make a new one, and the members are usually from Argentina. we talk Spanish LAS.

• Like 1

fair enough, and good luck to you, it sucks you cant collectively as a group boot a leader, especially if they are inactive for so long, maybe its something for them to look into, adding a last time logged in to the club board

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, helioskaizer said:

my Guild leader is inactive for a long long time and we are 3 active members in "Los Sombreros De Paja" we need to know if someone of the 3 active members can take the leadership form, because we put too much effort and money in the guild lvl skills .

Franquin  LVL 149
sZpecTral  LVL 161
and me Helios   LVL 116
we are the unique active members
the Leader is Goku LVL 45

let me know if there are some solution to this! and Thank you so much for the time spend to read this .

There is solution.... change club

can i interest you in my club ?

• 3 weeks later...