Wich girl is the most special in your harem?

Hello to all!

Everyone has his favorites on his harem, right? But not only that, there always that girl that are somewhat special, that means an great achivement you acomplished! That hard girl that you tryed over and over and finnaly conquered her affection, that unique girl that is yours and almost nobody else have, or simply that one that represents the only time you have some luck on the game 😅! Is that girl you desired so much and finnaly got, is... whatever, the point is... what is the most special girl in your harem? 

-----------------------------

On my side, I have in first place Tachibana:ava0.png

She represents the only time I was really lucky, I really wanted to get her, but I had not kobans enough even for a x10 epic pachinko (at that time, event pachinko did not exist), and the pool was to big to get her even If I had lots of kobans, but I tried anyway. I got her in the 1st single spin. Also, she is cuuute! I really like her 😍

Then I have Spring Spirit

ava0.png

She is actually my favorite, because she is with me since the beggining. I love her character and her scenes development, but I must admit she is not so special as Tachibana, since there was already lots of events featuring her without the need to spare kobans to try to get her attention.

And, of course, Val Tina Reed:

ava0.png

Well, this pic speak for itself. One of the best girls possible to have in your harem. I guess that I would not like so much to play HH without she asking to visit her everyday 😃

-------------------------------------------

Well, these are the mine. Wich is yours?

Don't forget to bring the pics!

Edited by NobodyPrime

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Red Battler and Ankyo are my favorite original girls. I also really like Loving Lupa (I want to get all of Lupa’s forms, but unfortunately I missed my chance to get Silver Lupa and normal Lula and I don’t think I’ll have enough kobans for Halloween Lupa), Norou, and Lenaelle.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here are my favorites:

1. Dameda Onna is my first and favorite Legendary girl.
  2. Niki Vignae is my first and favorite Epic girl.
  3. Kelina Keino is my favorite Common girl.
  4. Lady Arcana Od Oristis is my favorite Starting girl.

I hope you like my answer and best wishes for Christmas and New Year.

Ricardo

Abriël Diamond - Common.png

Dameda Onna - Legendary.png

Kelina Keino - Common.png

Lady Arcana Od Oristis - Starting.png

Lola Loche - Common.png

Miss Jeanne Longhorn Jr - Common.png

Niki Vignae - Epic.png

Rumiko Raotome - Common.png

Samane Sanetomo - Common.png

Sung Tai ki - Common.png

I still have a rather short harem 😅 But here goes...

Juliette is special by being my harem "spearhead", so far.

Princess Agate is special by having one of my favorite pics in the early going (her 2nd pose). 

Sung Tai ki is special by the constant awesome progress across her poses.

Kimie is special by having a rather unique final pose.

Sporty Jeanne is special by being my first event pick-up.

Jennie is double special by being a core piece of the battle team and having another of my favorite pics (her 5th pose with Tachibana).

Regine is special by having her own unique and constant attractiveness.

Princess Noemy is regally special :D 

Mizuki is very special by being my very first legendary 😍

Abraël is special because... succubus? How could she not?

Santa Claudia 3 is special by being quite the cutest christmas gift.

Selene is specially cute and my very first own class legendary, so make her triple special😅😂

Hoping for more special girls coming this way... 🤗😇

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for my cut off response before.

Dang internet....anyway... :)  As I was saying/typing.  I'm new to this game and right now my favorite would have to be Alice Carott aka Bunny, my harem manager.

Any girl, even a cartoon, who's favorite position is doggystyle, has gotta be hot. :P

image.thumb.png.2723fed5b4eb0da322fc78331db2cd0d.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe Wang? She was one of those that I wanted from the moment I saw them available to get but could not get because she was epic pachinko exclusive.

I guess I got her a few months later during the last anniversary event. Maybe it even was my despised event pachinko (but most likely it was epic pachinko). The pool was big but RNG decided to give me Wang, the one I really, really wanted.

• Like 1