a little help in the champions

JIMBO SAMA

I know that some of you are already experts in this and have been here a long time.
but I would like to know how I can win in the champions without loss mode.
because I have been improving my harem.
and I keep losing from champion number 3.
I do not know what to do.
is to improve the ego or the harem.
what dou you recommend?

You can try a couple of things;

- use mainly know-how girls for their healing skill (8+ of them)

- use rainbow/charm equipment to increase your defense against charm. You can reduce your own damage if it reduces the champion's damage to a minimum.

- level just the girls you use during that battle.

All in all you also have to be lucky. Matsuda is one of only two champions with a girl matching his specialty. The girl will have double attack hits because of that. Her pose is nose dive. If you get up to two nose dives in the roster, it is not that bad, but three or more nose dives (60% to 100%) double attack is lethal for almost everyone, if not everyone.

32 minutes ago, Leiz said:

How many times should I play to get the girls already pass lvl 3 on number 1 champion and still no girl as reward?

And if the poll on champions rewards has any reliability, it is probably quite hard to get the girl before the end of each champion stage 6 (apart strokes of luck, obviously).

In the test server the first champion gave me the girl after the first phase. In the real server after the 3rd phase.
The second champion gave me the girl in the 1st and 2nd phase. So yeah, it is not very uncommon for the girls to drop early.

Regarding the third, charm champion. I am know-how and did around 400+K damage in the current stage.
So I switched two know-how monostats for two charm monostats. I did only around 300K damage with those, reverting to know-how monostats gave me 400+ damage again.

So at least in that respect it works like elsewhere. A know-how hero with the know-how spec boosted does more damage against charm.
Boosting the charm spec might work for hardcore/charm players.

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

In the test server the first champion gave me the girl after the first phase. In the real server after the 3rd phase.
The second champion gave me the girl in the 1st and 2nd phase. So yeah, it is not very uncommon for the girls to drop early.

It would be more correct to say that it is PERSONALLY YOU - very lucky.

In our guild 2 players also have 1-2 girls on 2-3 lvl of champions. And 8 players like me:

image.thumb.png.3fb4411ac1ce809c5949abcf0d0accf8.png

continue to win only background pictures.