Champions Difficulty

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

There are probably plenty of alternatives, but personally I use Bandicam (link to official site) for screen recording. Without paying it allows for recording 10 minutes at a time, which should be good enough for this purpose.

Excellent! The software says we upload it to youtube. So what? I upload it to the hh youtube channel? How? Plus, how do I share it on this forum?

On 7/14/2019 at 11:58 PM, Mister Fister said:

Anyone else feel the difficulty levels of the champions is getting too high way too quickly? I'm level 298, and it took me about 10 battles to beat Ryu on level 5 on the first run through him (which is fine). But Visor is almost impossible to beat even on level 1. I've got 8 of 10 positions matched, and leveled every girl to the max and it's still going to take at least 15 battles to beat LEVEL ONE. I can't even imagine what it'll take to beat his level 5, let alone the champion past him.

Unless they bump the difficulty down significantly, any champion past Ryu won't even be worth trying. I can appreciate that they've added a feature that is meant to take awhile to finish, but I can't imagine saving up 50+ tickets to beat Alban if I manage to ever get to him.

first of all your a minimum of 80 levels to low to effectively take on the top champions, and secondly you need to be using boosters also.