Arena daily rewards

principessa

Hi all,

I notice a litte problem in rewards for daily battle in arena; as swon in the screen the reward for the first step (I evidence it in blue) is not show, and i think that is correct.

Instead, the rewards for next steps are shown; I think that this is an error.

Server affected: Nutaku (both hentai e gay harem), Haremheroes, GayHarem, Eroges.

Thanks.

Immagine.png

21 minutes ago, principessa said:

Hi all,

I notice a litte problem in rewards for daily battle in arena; as swon in the screen the reward for the first step (I evidence it in blue) is not show, and i think that is correct.

Instead, the rewards for next steps are shown; I think that this is an error.

Server affected: Nutaku (both hentai e gay harem), Haremheroes, GayHarem, Eroges.

Thanks.

Immagine.png

Your first reward is also shown. This picture means a "random item" (equipment, book, gift).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

4 wins: random gift (gift box shown) or XP.

8 wins: random book (gift box shown) or 2 combativity points.

16 wins: right now it seems to always be two tickets.

Sometimes 4wins reward can be equipment. Usually trash. But once they gave a rainbow violet. And at that time I even wore it.

3 hours ago, Салерион said:

Sometimes 4wins reward can be equipment. Usually trash. But once they gave a rainbow violet. And at that time I even wore it.

They were equipments, but that changed with the introduction of the champions. The last one gave gifts or money before. That changed to just 2 tickets. I haven't received anything but gifts since then.