3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

Past year anniversary was the best event for me in this game, and I was waiting the anniversary with great expectations, but I am very dissapointed now ... The girls with the villains are all event reward girls that almost everybody have (I have all of them). I was expecting at least two girls in each villain, so you give room for people who has some of them, or placing some pachinko girls in bosses ...

Many months patiently amassing Kobans and now I will be forced to do 10xEpic pachinko only ... Well at least I will also clear some permanent girls from it. Don't think I will try event pachinko.

I know it is not easy to content everyone, but this time I have to say they have not given players a good incentive to participate in the anniversary.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jelom said:

Past year anniversary was the best event for me in this game, and I was waiting the anniversary with great expectations, but I am very dissapointed now ... The girls with the villains are all event reward girls that almost everybody have (I have all of them). I was expecting at least two girls in each villain, so you give room for people who has some of them, or placing some pachinko girls in bosses ...

Many months patiently amassing Kobans and now I will be forced to do 10xEpic pachinko only ... Well at least I will also clear some permanent girls from it. Don't think I will try event pachinko.

I know it is not easy to content everyone, but this time I have to say they have not given players a good incentive to participate in the anniversary.

+1

saved up 17k kobans on nutaku and i am going to not fight one villian for a girl, total waste (shouldnt have skipped epic days, my bad of course)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

I have to be honest, im kinda disapointed, the only girls i dont have that drop from the villains are the ones from the two last worlds and im still in heroes univ (almost done, just one and a half scroll left). The one i really wanted, Levitya, is pachinko drop. Like many players already stated, i also amassed a considerable amount of kobans to spend, wich i would have spend if it meant griding the hell out of world bosses just to get the girls i wanted. Spending them on pachinko....pass, ill keep amassing them. The really only thing to do might be  the missions to see of the legendary gear is better than the legendaries i already have.

• Like 6

And I'll tell you with all my proletarian straightforwardness, this whole event is bullshit, and the developers are greedy bastards. (However, as always)

How do we encourage those who have played the game regularly over the past year, performed all the missions in the long run and received girls for it? That's right - let's add them to the trolls. "No reward for good boys today." Thank you, fuck.

Adding those girls to the trolls from whom the player could have gotten a piece of shards before, so that he could just get the missing ones (especially the latest legendary girls) is too easy. We'd rather add them to the Pachinko with a bunch of others, so it would be harder to win. Suffer, you bastard, and buy our "super-duper" holiday offer that you still don't have enough to get what you need.

I don't even want to talk about girls in Pachinko events. If you're not a total donater, then a bunch of different girls is not what you want. During an ordinary event, there are three girls in the Pachinko and if you are aiming for at least one of them, the chance to get her at least more or less real. (Except for the fact that event pachinko are cheating on their own with all his randomness)

Anyway, shove that anniversary up your ass with your avatars as a gift. It's where they belong.

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Not having any girls being upgraded to 5 stars is what annoys me even if they were all easy to get they are useless in pvp forcing you to use the same 5-star harem members.

More than one should be on arena as well it would give free to play players another option besides pachinko also event pachinko is going to be super bad with all those avatars in there lol.

• Like 7

I was trying to not be negative in my previous comments because of some older players who appear to be overly motivated to defend Kinkoid whatever the case may be. However, judging from the discussion here and also on the French page, it would appear that this event is pretty much universally despised.:|

Is it too early to say that this event is the single most disappointing event that Kinkoid has come up with?:( (Yet...) Apparently, most of the players would rather have had the normal Epic days! event, now those were exciting. Then there are those who already have Norou, one small ray of hope and then that got brutally crushed too.

Not to mention, Kinkoid was advertising it as if this was going to be the best thing ever. 3 Kinky Years!... 3 Days to Go... 2 Days to Go... 1 Day to Go...

Well, here's to saving Kobans for the next anniversary event.:(

As someone on the French page quoted:

I was expecting nothing, but I'm still disappointed.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Is it too early to say that this event is the single most disappointing event that Kinkoid has come up with?

I'd say the Levitya event is the one with the most backlash. I don't think this will surpass that 😂

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let me be realistic here. Last year was bad for business. Too many people got way too many girls for almost nothing. So yes, I didn't expect anything. The same setup as last year was basically impossible, and was made even more unlikely with the shard system.

However, this is a lackluster event. The only nice touch is Norou in arena.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Let me be realistic here. Last year was bad for business. Too many people got way too many girls for almost nothing. So yes, I didn't expect anything. The same setup as last year was basically impossible, and was made even more unlikely with the shard system.

However, this is a lackluster event. The only nice touch is Norou in arena.

They should add those girl into boss fight, what's the point of shard system if you don't have the opportunity to fill them up in the first place. My Sifra been sitting at 89 shard for nearly a year, or maybe it is already a year. 

Literally expecting people to wait 1-2 years just to fill up the entire shard for a girl? Talk about killjoy & mechanism that drive people away from the game itself.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mythos said:

And best of all they'll read this complains only in monday, if they'll read this topic at all, so we'll have al the weekend to complain about this event without a response, again if they'll responde at all.

How truth.. so much nice stuff can be done such as balancing the class & releasing monthly schedule of the event (They use to do it in the past). But hey, let's add all girl into pachinko.

I guess Kinkoid learn a lot from EA itself.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah the villains should definitely have some pachinko girls or old villain girls or at least one legendary or something.
I haven't been playing that long but I have nothing to try with the villains. Like absolutely no one.

The only things that could save the anniversary:
1) an unexpectedly high shard drop rate for Norou in the Arena. Or will I be refreshing ten times for 24 kobans just to get one shard drop? Or will I get so much mojo that I enter the territory of unwinnable opponents? I can refresh five times and not win a single battle - and no chance for shards? That's a landmine of disappointment waiting to happen.

2) Event Pachinko somehow having better chances, sort of 50%, so that those who hoarded kobans but have nothing to spend them on can get a girl for an average of 3,600 kobans (instead of regular 7,200 kobans). But if that was true, the patch notes would have stated it.

My only question now is - should I spend the kobans I collected now, before the Pachinko is flooded with anniversary girls? Cleaning up the pool now would give me better chances at the upcoming classical events. Most (all?) of the girls who will be added during the anniversary can be obtained at other revivals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yeah the villains should definitely have some pachinko girls or old villain girls or at least one legendary or something.
I haven't been playing that long but I have nothing to try with the villains. Like absolutely no one.

The only things that could save the anniversary:
1) an unexpectedly high shard drop rate for Norou in the Arena. Or will I be refreshing ten times for 24 kobans just to get one shard drop? Or will I get so much mojo that I enter the territory of unwinnable opponents? I can refresh five times and not win a single battle - and no chance for shards? That's a landmine of disappointment waiting to happen.

2) Event Pachinko somehow having better chances, sort of 50%, so that those who hoarded kobans but have nothing to spend them on can get a girl for an average of 3,600 kobans (instead of regular 7,200 kobans). But if that was true, the patch notes would have stated it.

My only question now is - should I spend the kobans I collected now, before the Pachinko is flooded with anniversary girls? Cleaning up the pool now would give me better chances at the upcoming classical events. Most (all?) of the girls who will be added during the anniversary can be obtained at other revivals.

For me, wait would be the right choice.

I have a funny feeling that after this event is done.. BOOM!!! KH legendary event pop up...

Would be suck if you're KH.

• Thinking 1

To sum this event up. If you have played about 1 year then you should have every girl who will be offered from fighting the villans along with Norou.

I started around june last year and have them all. It looks like a lot of us are already done with this event before it even starts lol...

• Like 14

I'm really not sure that @Kinkoid has thought through the Anniversary Package offer.

If, like the vast majority of the community, you've already collected all these mission girls when they were first offered then the ONLY commodity worth paying for right now is KOBANS. Why?  Because the anniversary is a non-event unless you spend kobans for Event/Epic Pachinko.  Mysteriously and awkwardly, the package offers everything BUT kobans, so the package has virtually no value to most players.  How is that a successful business model?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Like most of those commenting here, I was excited and waiting for this anniversary. Not anymore.

I already have the boss girls and Norou, so Pachinko is my only way to get new girls, and I'm so let down that I don't even know if I'll bother at all.

At least they could have brought back the legendary girls, that have no revival, to give us another chance to get them even if it was at regular legendary event drop rates, but we don't even get that.

To say that this anniversary is disappointing is to fall very, very short.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Kx1 said:

To sum this event up. If you have played about 1 year then you should have every girl who will be offered from fighting the villans along with Norou.

I started around june last year and have them all. It looks like a lot of us are already done with this event before it even starts lol...

Could not agree more.  It was last May for me.  This anniversary event holds absolutely no interest for me.

• Like 4

How to spit on your playerbase by Kinkoid...

1. Put mission girls of the last events on your bosses (because probably every long time player got them but you can still sell it as a great opportunity to get girls cheap)

2. Put Norou an old KH-Legendary  as an arena reward ( while the other 2 old 5* legendaries are only available through pachinko). Why not design a new girl especially for the anniversary, so everyone can get a new girl? Na, just go and fuck you, for having a decent idea!

3. Anniversary bundle without Kobans? Yeah, great!

4. Teasing this "event" as the best thing ever...3 days to...2 days to go... And as the big surprise the big letdown.

5. Linking the wrong news! That is just the cherry on the shitcake called 3rd anniversary event.

6. Getting free avatars as surprise present! Wohoo! Nobody gives a fuck about them.

Well, there are still some things you could improve to make it a decent event while not puting much work into it, for example put a discount onto Epic Pachinko and Event Pachinko, so players have a bigger incentive to play it and don't feel ripped off...

So, when are the next epic days aka "the real 3rd anniversary"? 😁

• Like 11
  • Haha 2