Anniversary girls

abdo1727

Seriously,  after five days of trying and and using kobans and the 200 battle points that we were given, I'm still at 83 attractions even though I'm focusing on the same girl,  that's messed up 

Edited by abdo1727

Yes, it is absolutely serious. I was able to collect 2.2 girls, but it cost me 3k gold. +200 gift fights. + 48-50 free every day. And I have this is a VERY good result, compared with many other players.

And on the test server, with the same number of fights and gold spent, but without 200 gift fights, I could only collect 1.2 girls.

17 minutes ago, Салерион said:

Yes, it is absolutely serious. I was able to collect 2.2 girls, but it cost me 3k gold. +200 gift fights. + 48-50 free every day. And I have this is a VERY good result, compared with many other players.

And on the test server, with the same number of fights and gold spent, but without 200 gift fights, I could only collect 1.2 girls.

I was able to collect the girl from the arena and that's it, I'm not sure if I could complete the other girl if I use kobans since i didn't have much luck before