HaremHeroes Club recruting: The HaremEmpire wants you! :)

grim85wolf

Can I just say that I find it strange that KH, HC and by the looks of it the most useless of all, harmony, are done before experience. More XP early on means reaching higher levels earlier and therefore gaining more XP from all other sources sooner. It has a sort of butterfly effect that is beneficial for all players. I would say it is the most important one after money. Where member cap is a but of a wild horse that sometimes takes prevalence.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, Chthugha said:

Can I just say that I find it strange that KH, HC and by the looks of it the most useless of all, harmony, are done before experience. More XP early on means reaching higher levels earlier and therefore gaining more XP from all other sources sooner. It has a sort of butterfly effect that is beneficial for all players. I would say it is the most important one after money. Where member cap is a but of a wild horse that sometimes takes prevalence.

two things play into this:

1. im gladfull for everyone who donates koban, so im not picky what the player want to spend it on ;)

2. from what i can tell most f2p player have a hard time getting money, so leveling faster and falling even further behind with skills you cant buy is a demotivation on its own xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...