Brag about your luck

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's never certain. I got a gift on a 5th stage of a level against Alban before I had all the other rewards.

Oh, true, if I remember correctly you posted it at some time in the past, but it slipped from my memory: is it confirmed that it was not a bug, then? Because I remember that in the patch notes was written the legendary gifts in phase 5 should drop only come after all 8 standard rewards were obtained. Am I wrong?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Oh, true, if I remember correctly you posted it at some time in the past, but it slipped from my memory: is it confirmed that it was not a bug, then? Because I remember that in the patch notes was written the legendary gifts in phase 5 should drop only come after all 8 standard rewards were obtained. Am I wrong?

It was confirmed to be a bug. However, they also said they couldn't do anything about the given reward. It shouldn't happen again though. So now I will have to kill Alban 9 levels to get all special rewards.

• Like 1

After four months of fighting nobody but Alban, finally

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It was confirmed to be a bug. However, they also said they couldn't do anything about the given reward. It shouldn't happen again though. So now I will have to kill Alban 9 levels to get all special rewards.

Seeing how hard the 8th already was, the 9th phase alone should take close to, if not more than 300 fights. They should really think of some kind of compensation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fapfox said:

After four months of fighting nobody but Alban, finally

Seeing how hard the 8th already was, the 9th phase alone should take close to, if not more than 300 fights. They should really think of some kind of compensation.

I got the girl on level 7. So I don't mind that much anymore. I will go after Any first, which could take up a long time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I got the girl on level 7. So I don't mind that much anymore. I will go after Any first, which could take up a long time.

I'll go for Any next, as well. Just to be done with the hardest champs as soon as possible. However soon that will be 😅

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fapfox said:

Out of curiosity, how much tickets did you need to clear that 24M impression? And did you use kobans to skip waiting times?

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Out of curiosity, how much tickets did you need to clear that 24M impression? And did you use kobans to skip waiting times?

Over the course of 3 days* around 40 tickets plus all the energy that recovered in that time. (*He recovered 10 % impression twice)
I didn't skip any waiting times, but I had 3 epic plus 1 legendary booster active while I was fighting him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look I got a new Epic girl, first time I have the missions completed before it ends.

Already have her upgraded with one star and now almost ready for the second star, she looks good, I like the normal girls best. Those red, blue, green colored girls and hybrids I find weird and not liking them so much.

Anyone else who's got a new girl from the orgy days?

1310595794_LieutenantKayle-OrgyDays.thumb.png.2d6ca0f3af98a8bf226834f77409ca8d.png

13 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

Came true:

champion.png

I am prone to bet that a fair slice of players, some early, some late, will be in the same boat, so you are in good company. Despite my past luck with Lissa, Albane, Murane and Any, I fear I will be in the middle of that slice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:03 AM, Chuck Nutz said:

Look I got a new Epic girl, first time I have the missions completed before it ends.

Already have her upgraded with one star and now almost ready for the second star, she looks good, I like the normal girls best. Those red, blue, green colored girls and hybrids I find weird and not liking them so much.

Anyone else who's got a new girl from the orgy days?

1310595794_LieutenantKayle-OrgyDays.thumb.png.2d6ca0f3af98a8bf226834f77409ca8d.png

Within a month I've got her maxed out and of course at my level just as all other girls, I'm doing that from the beginning keeping all girls at my level, I always get the books with the most experience points giving way more xp than needed so I don't have to give xp to all girls whenever I level up.

• Haha 1

I just had to post.  Now I know for most of the players reading this it's probably no big deal.  But to me and my Humble Harem, it is. :)  When I picked up the legendary Kaliko randomly it did not seem to be a big deal.  From my experience playing new games and being a newbie, we rarely get nice "prizes".  But now that I looked in the wiki for more information and see that that particular harem girl is no longer available makes it feel like something RARE has finally happened to me. :)

I know, it probably is not a big deal but it feels like it.   Kind of cool.  Been only playing one month and I've managed to acquire, what appears to be, a "retired" girl.

• Like 4