Brag about your luck

5 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I just had to post.  Now I know for most of the players reading this it's probably no big deal.  But to me and my Humble Harem, it is. :)  When I picked up the legendary Kaliko randomly it did not seem to be a big deal.  From my experience playing new games and being a newbie, we rarely get nice "prizes".  But now that I looked in the wiki for more information and see that that particular harem girl is no longer available makes it feel like something RARE has finally happened to me. :)

I know, it probably is not a big deal but it feels like it.   Kind of cool.  Been only playing one month and I've managed to acquire, what appears to be, a "retired" girl.

Ah, the innocence of the children (*) !  It is good to see someone can still be happy just by getting a girl :). Anyway, Kaliko and all other girls will be back again, usually in a revival after a year, or in some special events.

But you are right, this game has a lot more prizes than many others, and these orgy days are the proof, go for all the girls in the villains as you and your koban reserve can afford. They are dropping shards in the 1-12 range, so you can get a girl with an average of only 150 ( +/- 50 ) battles

(*) The newbies I mean.

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, Dr. Lust a dit :

I just had to post.  Now I know for most of the players reading this it's probably no big deal.  But to me and my Humble Harem, it is. :)  When I picked up the legendary Kaliko randomly it did not seem to be a big deal.  From my experience playing new games and being a newbie, we rarely get nice "prizes".  But now that I looked in the wiki for more information and see that that particular harem girl is no longer available makes it feel like something RARE has finally happened to me. :)

I know, it probably is not a big deal but it feels like it.   Kind of cool.  Been only playing one month and I've managed to acquire, what appears to be, a "retired" girl.

as said above she is not really retired, she's just gone on vacation like most girls from event and will be back in a revival or some other event (way) later.

• Like 1

Jelom, I'll take your reference to children in a positive light. :) I'm 57, disabled, and sitting on my butt at home.  Oh to be 23 again. :)  I'll try for Bunny's Mom fighting against Gruntt.  Might have to reload a few times.  Is that my best bet in possibly acquiring her, or should I spend the kobans on retries in Pachinko?

Best of luck and good luck in this event.

Thank you for the information.

In five days you should get her without refills, and have enough time to get many shards for other girl. The kobans are better used in refills for a second or even a third girl than in pachinko.

With a 10xEpic pachinko (5400 kobans) than guarantee you a single girl, you can have 25 refills of combativity, enough for 500 battles, that should give you at least three girls in epic days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got Dickachoo!! Now I have all girls from the bosses in my Harem.

I'm also on track with the daily missions to get Balasuck.

This event is the most profitable to me personally, haven't got this many girls from one event before. Because I like these event girls I put in some extra effort for getting them all.

image.thumb.png.9fe24e5e354cd4b076626f8da23031f9.png

Tell me how you're doing in this event.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 11:57 PM, sanjkame said:

I'm starting to think that every champion has it's own drop rate. Because many of my club mates and people I find on the forums already have Lissa. And as I can see here, many still don't have Dameda

I got Dameda the first time and I'm a free player, maybe it's different for free players I don't know. The next 3 champions haven't dropped a girl for me yet and I've won the Pride Mansion 3 times and Beyond Garden only once Elites University I still have to win, I'm on the third round, won the first two.

9 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Congratz! 6 is not 8, right? 😀 You got really lucky! 😉

Actually, she was my third and the one that took longer but yes... I hope I haven't wasted all my luck already!

I'm missing the "hardest" ones 😅😝

8 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Actually, she was my third and the one that took longer but yes... I hope I haven't wasted all my luck already!

I'm missing the "hardest" ones 😅😝

I would say Albane is probably harder than Murane, because of the possibility of matching poses.

Just now, Chthugha said:

I would say Albane is probably harder than Murane, because of the possibility of matching poses.

I experienced that (I once faced her where the very first two positions were her nose dive (meaning 4 of the first 7!!! 😳) but luckily got Albane on my very first try (now that was lucky!) 😅😍