Brag about your luck

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Feeling incredibly lucky to have gotten Shtupra (or Shuppie around here 😅) on my 2nd cycle as Alban is quite the pain in the ass 🙄😝

Only Any missing now! On my 5th cycle with her, so looking good ^_^ 👌

Being a charm, also very happy to get an upgrade for my battleteam 😍💪

Shtupra 2.png

• Like 2

hace 4 horas, Karyia dijo:

Feeling incredibly lucky to have gotten Shtupra (or Shuppie around here 😅) on my 2nd cycle as Alban is quite the pain in the ass 🙄😝

Only Any missing now! On my 5th cycle with her, so looking good ^_^ 👌

Being a charm, also very happy to get an upgrade for my battleteam 😍💪

I got her on my 1st cycle 😁

Any on the 8th though, and I'm KH 🙄

Edited by Kenrae

ALMOST 0% OF HAPPENING 

Im so sorry i dont have screenshots, but like 2 min ago i had 2 Epic pachinko orbs. Used first got legendary girls Simone, used 2nd orb, got epic girl Cop Nikita !!!!!!!

What are the chances lol, i got suuuupperr lucky 😄

Edited by Guru
another one xd, got Sailor Celsius from 3rd orb what are the odds xd
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a noob. Obviously. I'm only level 34 but have 3 legendary girls. On the current contest (if it's the same for everyone) you have to open Pachinkos. But to be a sneaky person, I keep buying great Pachinkos and selling whatever i get. I'm wearing full 'Super Sexy' items so hardly need any new. Just a quick tip for y'all: if one of your girls is nearly matching your level, still stuff them with tons of xp! once you level up, chances are that they will too.

ID: 3502708

And I still can't believe i have only been playing for a total of 11 hours. I think it's just beginners luck.

• 4 months later...

Today I was lucky, not for the girl I just gain by beating the dark lord, but in the way it did: I was a 139/100 completion, meaning I get 34 Af object which allow mw to maxed the Af of my girls!, them that was good, that was VERY good. 

what luck only luck got is bad past several event panchinkos  in total 7 tries at 1800bkobans each not 1 girl is why not renew my monthly subscription and when other pachinko less that 1-10 get girl drop rates suck to frustrating:(

• 2 months later...