Venge33

So I've been thinking about this for a while and finally got the idea crystallised a measure and thought i'd publish it and see how the community receives it and maybe even @Kinkoid will consider it's implementation.

My idea is as follows:

Many players of this game are not at the end of the maps are they? However many are and many more are on the 2nd page of maps, so they probably feel it annoying that when events pop up every 6-15 days they have to go back to unprofitable villains as Dark Lord or Ninja Spy and farm the "free" girls from them right? So my idea is why can't the event villains become dynamic? by this I mean that when and event pops up it will automatically detect a player's progress on the map and place the farmable "free" girls on the villain you are currently farming and the one before it or on the two villains before the one you are farming, but anyways they will be placed on villains more profitable than Dark Lord or Ninja Spy no?

For example let's say you are farming Fredy (which is the boss of the heroes University if i'm not wrong) and an event pops up, in the system that is active now you would have to give up on farming Fredy and go back to farm Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Grunt or Edwarda as those are most common to be chosen as event bosses, well that is quite inefficient for medium to high lvl players right? And even low lvls will frown a bit if they have to farm Dark Lord when they are already on Donatien for example. Hell they will even curse a bit for sure as ymens are very scarce in the lower regions, so having to farm inefficient bosses will be a big downer even for them.

Now here comes the new system in my view: The event starts up and when the player logs in after the event's start it will immediately check the player's progress see that Fredy is the boss being farmed and put the event girls to either Fredy and Finalmecia or Finalmecia and Bremen. This way the player will be able to farm out the event girls and at the same time keep farming whatever girls he has left from those bosses too and get a substantially higher amount of ymens too. Afterall most players will have already farmed out all girls from the lower bosses no?

I know many will argue that Kinkoid will never do this as they would loose profit as people will no longer charge so much combativity, but I say they are wrong, in fact people might just charge even more as they have more girls to farm out no? Also it would be a good measure to slacken the belt on players too as right now there are many systems ingame that force you to pay kobans anyways and this new system could be both a slackener and a tightener depending on how it's used, so I think Kinkoid will put it under consideration.

Anyways that's all from me, thought everyone?

Been suggested multiple times before, Kinkoid have said no in the past for multiple reasons that I can't bother digging up. I don't see them changing their mind.

In my personal opinion, if you want an event girl, you'll often have to sacrifice something to do so. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Like 1

One reason against this is that Kinkoid usually changes the artwork of the boss that has an even girl. Your suggestion would either require them to create new artwork for every boss for every event, or get rid of the boss appearance change entirely.