Lesbian Heroes

Jizzmate

sorry if this was posted before..didn't see it after 10 or so pages...but

How about a Lesbian Heroes version..like the Gay Harem version? Could we also kinda create our babe/avatar..like Hair color and breast size at least?

Yet, if this was mentioned before, forgive the redundancy..but I think Lesbian Heroes/Harem would be cool to have too...give us more diversity and inclusion and choices to play..just MORE fun to have, no?

Thanks for you consideration.

• Like 2

Something to consider, as a club member mentioned,..the game is fairly "Dick Centric", hence the easy port to Gay Harem and a Lesbian version most likely wouldn't get the users/players and returns to warrant the time, effort and costs to create it.

Apparently the devs have considered this and made their decision about it.

Like GeorgeMTO has said..it has been suggested many times already and the devs aren't interest. I suppose it should be a dead topic by now since Kinkoid has given a definitive answer on the subject.

Could I suggest to create a fixed topic that collect all the "already answered" requests?
This will halve the "suggestion reading" time and help player know faster if his request is a new one or an already answered and then a useless request.
My 2 cent.

20 minutes ago, Foreros said:

Could I suggest to create a fixed topic that collect all the "already answered" requests?
This will halve the "suggestion reading" time and help player know faster if his request is a new one or an already answered and then a useless request.
My 2 cent.

The relevant people won't find it when they explore the forum, same as when some players fail to find the already existing FAQs on other topics

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The relevant people won't find it when they explore the forum, same as when some players fail to find the already existing FAQs on other topics

If you look for something, you find it, if present.
I was not looking for FAQ, but for players opinions, then I've found what I was looking for.
Jizzmate was looking for "already posted requests" and for sure he will put an eye on a topic called "Already answered requests", if present.
1+1, simply 1+1.
Wan't joke me? Do it better, guy.

You totally miss the target with shots like this.

21 minutes ago, Foreros said:

If you look for something, you find it, if present.
I was not looking for FAQ, but for players opinions, then I've found what I was looking for.
Jizzmate was looking for "already posted requests" and for sure he will put an eye on a topic called "Already answered requests", if present.
1+1, simply 1+1.
Wan't joke me? Do it better, guy.

You totally miss the target with shots like this.

I'm not making a joke. I'm not able to create a strong enough one for the situation. I'm simply informing.

41 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm not making a joke. I'm not able to create a strong enough one for the situation. I'm simply informing.

Then a topic for "Already answered requests" is a good starting point.

With it people looking for requests already posted and answered can find what they are looking for without browsing pages over pages of topics, even if useless topics because the main rule tell to not open new topic and use the dedicated topic.

But the problem is the same.

Over 20 pages of suggestions and answer from players not related to the topic.

A post that recall all answered requests can help instead harm.

What's then the problem?

The point was right when I've posted it and it's right even now.

5 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Foreros And you again you drive a thread into offtopic. Have a big suggestion - make a thread for it and don't go full drama if someone disagrees.

Want to REALLY help - CREATE a thread for collection of "answered requests" and maintain it.

I couldn't stick it, but if someone send me the links of the already answered questions I can do it.
Better than look for it in the whole forum, because I dunno who are the developers and cannot search for specific comments.
I don't think the answers are too much and that there are new answer recently, because it seems developers never post new things from a long time other than the official updates...

Wrong.

Step 1: know what to do.

Step 2: do it.

I don't know what developers have decided and where are the report of it.
Then the mr: know-it-all that answer to other players can at least tell me who are the developers or where to find the news relatives to the argument.

3 minutes ago, Foreros said:

Wrong.

Step 1: know what to do.

Step 2: do it.

I don't know what developers have decided and where are the report of it.
Then the mr: know-it-all that answer to other players can at least tell me who are the developers or where to find the news relatives to the argument.

The developers are the ones with Kinkoid in their name. You can find the information in the forum and the discord. That's all the info I have to work with, outside of remembering certain answers. I expect you to start now.

25 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The developers are the ones with Kinkoid in their name. You can find the information in the forum and the discord. That's all the info I have to work with, outside of remembering certain answers. I expect you to start now.

No names, no links... Great! I have to start from nothing.
Thanks for all your hard job.

Feel free to take a well deserved rest, then,

Edited by Foreros

On 8/18/2019 at 3:33 AM, Jizzmate said:

sorry if this was posted before..didn't see it after 10 or so pages...but

How about a Lesbian Heroes version..like the Gay Harem version? Could we also kinda create our babe/avatar..like Hair color and breast size at least?

Yet, if this was mentioned before, forgive the redundancy..but I think Lesbian Heroes/Harem would be cool to have too...give us more diversity and inclusion and choices to play..just MORE fun to have, no?

Thanks for you consideration.

& @Foreros:

I have no idea about your search criteria - did you use the search anyway?

I used simply "lesbian" https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/search/&q=lesbian

and got plenty results on FIRST page:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/10177-futalesbian-harem/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/10108-when-is-lesbian-harem-going-to-be-created/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8541-harem-lesbian/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7879-when-will-there-be-hentei-lesbian-heroes/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6416-lesbian-harem/

Any questions?

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

As for me windia..no, I didn't think to use the search function..I just went through forum pages. I'm not too well versed with forums, having very basic knowledge of them. I'll remember your advise for any future use of forums though..thanks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, windia said:

I do searches by users, not by text.
Anyone can tell anything, but I care only for staff answers.

But thanks. Just I need time for do things and actually I need to rest and work, for pay lunch and dinner. And breakfast too...

29 minutes ago, Foreros said:

I do searches by users, not by text.
Anyone can tell anything, but I care only for staff answers.

But thanks. Just I need time for do things and actually I need to rest and work, for pay lunch and dinner. And breakfast too...

Then I advice you to only use the support tickets... the chance you'll get a reply here from staff is very small :D

• Haha 1