Hentai Clicker not working

I have tried for 2 days now to play but I keeping this. A error has occurred running the unity content on this page.See your browser JavaScript console for more info.The error was: RuntimeError: inbox out of bounds. I have tried using a different browser and even my phone but nothing will open it.

46 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I got one as well, a little different. "Uncaught runtime error: memory access out of bounds"

I get the same error when trying to load the game, not been able to play the game from the patch and reset update.

Edited by wertyu

I had this error twice today. The first time was a bit annoying, because to fix it I had to empty my cache and reload the page, effectively re-downloading the game multiple times, until it eventually went all the way through. The second time happened shortly after that, when the game started and quickly gave me a popup asking me to... empty my cache and reload the page (so as to get the patch/update). I found it weird, but I still did it, and from then on the game has been working correctly (with the patch applied).

There was an error executing the contents of the unit on this page. I have tried to play for 2 months since I managed to open a miracle account maintaining, with this error and now a new one appears without giving me access to date and counting.

Frequent error:

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

New:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
RuntimeError: index out of bounds

I tried using a different browser and even my phone, but without success.

• 2 weeks later...

After second update the game again no longer works

Tried clearing the cache and going into private mode still not working in opera and firefox.

get the following error messages as in pic hentaiclicker.thumb.jpg.a776f0429e343b3e25d8e41c344af83e.jpg

Got another error its the following

uncaught runtime error  memory  access out of bounds

click ok but the games just hangs on the screen with plusing heart and pointer.

Edited by wertyu

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 7:21 AM, Kinkoid said:

Could you please see if the problem persist in incognito modes?

For the error message, we are aware of it and it shouldn't block you to play the game if you click on "ok".

The game wont open on my phone

It just stays on loading. Wont open 

• 7 months later...

im in opera which i have been using to play for a while but every so often the site just refuses to load for like weeks and i miss out on events or worse late to them any way to fix this excuse for a game or im quitting for good