Reward on Hentai Heroes for trying out Hentai Clicker?

DvDivXXX

Hey guys,

I've had this popup today, and I've been wondering a few things about the reward on HH for trying out HC.

1. Am I still eligible for it if I've already tried out Hentai Clicker before (which I did)?
  2. What's the reward?
  3. How and when will we get it (if we're eligible, which depends on question 1)?

If anybody has any info, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

HH HC.png

• Like 2

I've been in the public beta.  I also had issues with this pop up notice.  I click the link, but (as I reported in the hentai clicker section)  The game won't load, and the pop up notice is gone now, so I'm not sure if I locked myself out of the reward or not.

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

I've been in the public beta.  I also had issues with this pop up notice.  I click the link, but (as I reported in the hentai clicker section)  The game won't load, and the pop up notice is gone now, so I'm not sure if I locked myself out of the reward or not.

Thanks for your reply. I hadn't noticed that the message had disappeared from the News section on HH. That's weird (Edit: I'm glad I took a screenshot!). At any rate, I didn't get any reward or further prompt on HH since then. I logged out and back in on both games just in case, but it didn't prompt anything either. I hope I'm not ineligible for the reward either.

As for Hentai Clicker not loading correctly due to the patch (presumably), I posted a simple (if annoying) workaround that worked for me (in the same thread as you). Basically just empty your browser's cache, download the game again by refreshing the page, rinse and repeat until it patches itself and then it should work.

Edited by DvDivXXX

I'm also interested to know about this reward because so far I played both games for more than a day and no reward was given to either of the games. I think you were supposed to get this girl on Hentai Clicker (Felicia) and maybe HH version of her on the other game? Either way I'm also hoping I didn't click something wrong and lost my chances in the process. I'm using Nutaku as my main platform by the way.

Good to know. Well, the popup did say the reward would come later, but until we either receive it or get an answer about it, and since the criteria were a bit unclear and there was a loading issue on Hentai Clicker at the time, forcing us to empty the cache and refresh the page multiple times after following the promo link... It's not easy to tell whether we're still eligible for this reward or not. The fact that the popup was removed shortly thereafter could also mean it was a mistake and this offer isn't even on the table.

If they do give out rewards to Hentai Heroes players for also giving their other game a try, I hope they'll include everyone who did and not just those who hadn't bothered checking out Hentai Clicker at all until they received this popup. Especially considering HC is still in beta, and has its own sub-forum here which means a fair amount of HH players must have already given it at least a try when it came out (and some even actively help test out the game). It would be weird to miss out on a reward for actually being curious about Kinkoid's other products.

25 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

They had to take the message away because too many people tried to load the game at the same time causing a server overload.

Thanks for letting us know. That makes sense, and it could be a good sign (although it was also an inconvenience for those trying to load the game). I hope this means they got more players interested in the clicker, and that they'll give out the reward once they sort things out.

Same here. After clicking the link on the new news post today, I played a bit of Hentai Clicker, logged out and back in just in case (also on HH), and it worked fine. No prompts for the reward yet, but hopefully we'll get it this time.

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

yay, rewards.
gimme my reward.

this thread summarized.

How strange, it's almost like when people are told they are going to get something and no further details, they want to know what they are getting and when they are getting it.🤔

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I tried to get into this game to get the reward, but the game won't connect. I get to the screen that says it is doing so, but the action is never completed.

You can't get the reward anyway because there isn't any yet so don't worry about it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I tried to get into this game to get the reward, but the game won't connect. I get to the screen that says it is doing so, but the action is never completed.

this happens to me when i go to a different tab while its loading. just open it in its own window and it should load right, or keep the tab on focus while its loading.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, it's been a while now (especially since the first announcement in August, but even since the next one). It would be good to have any news on this. I hope they haven't just forgotten about it.

do you realize how many players started playing since they put that notice out?
even if only a fraction stays after they learn there is no reward, it's still worth it :D
not saying there is no reward, but it is a good tactic to get a bit more exposure out there.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For sure! It's a great marketing trick either way, but if they actually give a reward, it will leave a positive impression on players, rather than frustration for those who don't particularly enjoy Hentai Clicker.

You just have to wait.
Just like with most support tickets, it takes time.

30 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You just have to wait.
Just like with most support tickets, it takes time.

I didn't actually send a support ticket, since no one else seems to have received this reward, so it's more likely that they haven't distributed them yet. Do you think I should send a ticket anyway?

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

I didn't actually send a support ticket, since no one else seems to have received this reward, so it's more likely that they haven't distributed them yet. Do you think I should send a ticket anyway?

nono, you missunderstood me.
similar to having to wait long for a reply to a support ticket, you shall have to wait a long time for this reward.
it will come, but the best thing to do right now is just forget about it.
you will get a notice when they handed out the reward.

• Thanks 1