after patch 8/26

tsumi

that's it.I quit

thank for  all these things make me make up my mind

change +10%heart perk to another girl without any compensation is unacceptable

BTW

Clara becomes boss reward+X%, is she worth to spend ¥ on her?

I don't think it need calculate.can you farm same boss?

• Like 1

yea... that's not really keeping the player base in mind. Having an increase in heart limit doesn't make sense anyway, don't you want people clicking all the time? When does anyone even get to 100 unless it happens to happen overnight? Gacha seems inaccessible unless you spend real money and a lot of it.

If you are really going to quit, how about going off with a bang.
I used Cheat engine to break my game, this way I'll make sure to never come back.
Also, things like macros for auto-clicking were really useful aswell.

NTcA8IyxuI.thumb.jpg.523cd763a33c32b2047fe7a18744e59d.jpg

Edited by Ledah
following the forum rules i'll use spoilers.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Interesting changes for me instead, obviously thinking of them as steps for the final version (someone still haven't understood that the game is in an experimental phase and the modifications in running are normal).

The gachas are expensive but both these and the contacts are good extensions to a harem that was too poor and boring.

However, I still think that the levels should be reformulated. The too much ease that forced to raise the checkpoints reduced the game to an annoying "look and wait".

As it was calculated in the first version was absolutely better, there was more strategy too (for what a game of this type can have of course).

• Like 1

Game is significantly different now. Many have noticed the harem girls' benefits are all rearranged.

Megane used to be a boss-click booster, while Angela, Vanessa, and Clara mainly boosted KH, charm, and HC clicks respectively. Now Megane, Angela, and Vanessa boost the three schools and Clara boosts boss rewards. Also, the 3rd-level perks were moved. Yeah, I'm a bit salty about pumping so much affection into Angela to get the price discount, only to have that moved to Megane, but, well, it's beta, and the previous game wasn't well balanced anyway. That's the risk we take.

FWIW, I think the new school assignments fit better, and I definitely like that they're one girl earlier.

But wait, there's more! I got a new girl, with no name, at level 1000, who boosts boss clicks. Blonde elf. No other info. Cute, though, and I got a pose for her right off. Since I kept all my mojo charms, I got to 1000 quite fast.

Every 200 levels, you apparently add a girl to a secondary "contacts" harem, who works like a charm (har har) - so far, I have:

• click +300%
  • idle +300%
  • HC click +500%
  • charm idle +500%
  • charm click +500%
  • KH click +500%
  • HC idle +500%
  • KH idle +500%
  • seconds on boss +10%
  • click boss +500%
  • HC click boss +700%
  • charm click boss +700%
  • KH click boss +700%
  • rewards +1000%

So I'm guessing these rewards are set - you always get the same ones in the same order. The numbers are higher, the higher you get. ETA: confirmed, and they're permanent contacts once you reach that stage; they stay across resets.

New background for them, which I like.

A new harem girl at level 6000, which I've never reached yet.

A promo thing on the side, offering me two new girls, apparently to add to harem: Bunny's Mother, and Finalmecia (I recognize them from HH). Pretty big bonuses; both give -20% prices at level 3. There's a third woman in the promo art that I don't recognize, black hair with white tank top and horns, I think, like a succubus. Everything seems to cost 9000 kobans, which I dare not risk just yet.

Still, interesting times.

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gacha is too expensive, we don't even know the rates to get the girls.
There's also no way to guarantee a girl so I'll not spend my kobans just yet.

They kept the double x3 click charm multiplier and no charm idle multiplier from the girls skills.

Edited by SlidePH

I liked the update, the new features are very interesting, especially the gachas that even being very interesting I haven't any plans to spend nothing on it until have a 10x mode or whatever that grant you girls with 100% of probability, I've had enough of event pachinkos. Obviously I'm pissed to see weeks of dedication raising Vanessa's affection Just for the final perk, stolen away and transfered to another girl whose affection was Zero. But I understand that It's a beta and it's better this sort of thing happens now than on the future.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!! CREATE A MOBILE MODE! It's a pain in the ass have to start playing hentaiclicker just after midday when I get home

• Like 1

Gacha - I don't like that RNG is included again.  If you already have to spend real money for something certain.  There may be such an option, but there should also be an option with certainty GIRL.  Otherwise it leads to frustration, not after the first one not after the second one but certainly for some time.

7 hours ago, Hollo said:

Game is significantly different now. Many have noticed the harem girls' benefits are all rearranged.

Megane used to be a boss-click booster, while Angela, Vanessa, and Clara mainly boosted KH, charm, and HC clicks respectively. Now Megane, Angela, and Vanessa boost the three schools and Clara boosts boss rewards. Also, the 3rd-level perks were moved. Yeah, I'm a bit salty about pumping so much affection into Angela to get the price discount, only to have that moved to Megane, but, well, it's beta, and the previous game wasn't well balanced anyway. That's the risk we take.

FWIW, I think the new school assignments fit better, and I definitely like that they're one girl earlier.

But wait, there's more! I got a new girl, with no name, at level 1000, who boosts boss clicks. Blonde elf. No other info. Cute, though, and I got a pose for her right off. Since I kept all my mojo charms, I got to 1000 quite fast.

Every 200 levels, you apparently add a girl to a secondary "contacts" harem, who works like a charm (har har) - so far, I have:

• click +300%
  • idle +300%
  • HC click +500%
  • charm idle +500%
  • charm click +500%
  • KH click +500%
  • HC idle +500%
  • KH idle +500%
  • seconds on boss +10%
  • click boss +500%
  • HC click boss +700%
  • charm click boss +700%
  • KH click boss +700%
  • rewards +1000%

So I'm guessing these rewards are set - you always get the same ones in the same order. The numbers are higher, the higher you get. ETA: confirmed, and they're permanent contacts once you reach that stage; they stay across resets.

New background for them, which I like.

A new harem girl at level 6000, which I've never reached yet.

A promo thing on the side, offering me two new girls, apparently to add to harem: Bunny's Mother, and Finalmecia (I recognize them from HH). Pretty big bonuses; both give -20% prices at level 3. There's a third woman in the promo art that I don't recognize, black hair with white tank top and horns, I think, like a succubus. Everything seems to cost 9000 kobans, which I dare not risk just yet.

Still, interesting times.

• click +300%
  • idle +300%
  • HC click +500%
  • charm idle +500%
  • charm click +500%
  • KH click +500%
  • HC idle +500%
  • KH idle +500%
  • seconds on boss +10%
  • click boss +500%
  • HC click boss +700%
  • charm click boss +700%
  • KH click boss +700%
  • rewards +1000%
  • boss rewards + 1500%
  • non boss rewards +1200%
Edited by fap.titans.gra

Here is a complete list of all the Harem Girls & Contact Girls currently in the game [v0.82.7 Beta]
Names and orders should be the same for everyone.

Harem Girls

• Unlocked at Stage   11 = Mizuki
  • Unlocked at Stage  101 = Bunny
  • Unlocked at Stage  501 = Estelle
  • Unlocked at Stage 1001 = Lyrsa
  • Unlocked at Stage 2001 = Megane
  • Unlocked at Stage 3001 = Angela
  • Unlocked at Stage 4001 = Vanessa
  • Unlocked at Stage 5001 = Clara
  • Unlocked at Stage 6001 = Spring
  • Unlocked through Gacha = Louise Carrot
  • Unlocked through Gacha = Finalmecia
  • Unlocked through Gacha = ?

Harem Contacts

• Unlocked at Stage  201 = Emma: Click! +300%
  • Unlocked at Stage  401 = Olivia: Idle! + 300%
  • Unlocked at Stage  601 = Ava: Hardcore Click! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage  801 = Isabella: Charm Idle! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 1201 = Sophia: Charm Click! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 1401 = Charlotte: Know-How Click! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 1601 = Mia: Hardcore Idle! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 2001 = Amelia: Know-How Idle! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 2201 = Harper: Seconds on Boss +10%
  • Unlocked at Stage 2401 = Evelyn: Click Boss! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 2601 = Abigail: Hardcore Click Boss! +700%
  • Unlocked at Stage 2801 = Emily: Charm Click Boss! +700%
  • Unlocked at Stage 3201 = Elizabeth: Know-How Click Boss! +700%
  • Unlocked at Stage 3401 = Mila: Y Rewards +1000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 3601 = Ella: Boss Y Rewards +1500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 3801 = Avery: Non Boss Y Reward +1200%
  • Unlocked at Stage 4201 = Sofia: Starting girl level after reset +200
  • Unlocked at Stage 4401 = Camila: Idle Boss! +500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 4601 = Aria: Hardcore Click! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 4801 = Scarlett: Charm Idle! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 5201 = Victoria: Charm Click! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 5401 = Madison: Know-How Click! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 5601 = Luna: Hardcore Idle! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 5801 = Grace: Know-How Idle! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 6201 = Chloe: Click! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 6401 = Penelope: Idle! +1600%
  • Unlocked at Stage 6601 = Layla: Y Rewards +2000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 6801 = Riley: Boss Y Reward +3000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 7201 = Zoey: Non Boss Y Reward +2500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 7401 = Nora: Starting girl level after reset +300
  • Unlocked at Stage 7601 = Lily: Idle Boss! +1500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 7801 = Eleanor: Seconds on Boss +20%
  • Unlocked at Stage 8201 = Hannah: Click Boss! +1500%
  • Unlocked at Stage 8401 = Lillian: Hardcore Click Boss! +2000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 8601 = Addison: Charm Click Boss! +2000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 8801 = Aubrey: Know-How Click Boss! +2000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 9201 = Ellie: Click! +5000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 9401 = Stella: Idle! +5000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 9601 = Natalie: Y Rewards +5000%
  • Unlocked at Stage 9801 = Zoe: Starting girl level after reset +400

Edited by Ledah
following the forum rules i'll use spoilers.
  • Thanks 4

if all this is true that would put gaining all the girls in the range of about 9200 stages at the minimum to much higher . at stage 4800 its only 20 girls and assuming you get one every 200 stages that would leave 17 left from your list and thus another 3400 levels at 200 per . so 4800+3400 =9200 stages at the minimum . 

At this point in the game with Estelle not really working and my exp at 5000 stages + with my charms in the 200+ range and starting levels for all girls at 1200 getting to 6k stages seems like it will take weeks much less getting 9200 or more stages . 

Its nice that they are implementing new things , but if they are not obtainable without exploits and cheats what is the point of them being there at all? Im not saying everything should be easy , if you want to keep people playing then new goals they need , but they also need to be reasonably obtainable otherwise people will give up and quit from frustration alone .

3 hours ago, Ledah said:

Looks like at least 1 more Girl got added,
I will update my list when I have reached that level.

Reveal hidden contents

chrome_TEgvO4M1Qh.thumb.png.d503ecde1477078a80dd9ee45f92acad.png

They haven't banned you yet? hehe, they are slow even for this

Edited by sanjkame

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

They haven't banned you yet? hehe, they are slow even for this

meh,
I broke the game myself > I do NaN Damage which means 0 so no matter what I do I cant progress anymore
and since I restarted my browser the addresses of the values have changed anyway
but even with the right adresses I have no idea how to change NaN back to a normal value again.

So it wouldn't make much of a diffrence if they would ban me or not
but its kinda funny to know that other people who did not cheat got banned due to a bug
but the game is also still in beta maybe the anti-cheat system is currently off or just not really working very well.

Also I still have 2 more accounts 1 where I play legit and the other where I cheated right from the start to be able to find all the right stages in which harem contacts and harem girls got unlocked for the table in my previous post and I also wanted to see if the order in which you unlock all the stuff is random but on all 3 accounts it was the same order for everything.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 11:50 PM, Ledah said:

So it wouldn't make much of a diffrence if they would ban me or not
but its kinda funny to know that other people who did not cheat got banned due to a bug
but the game is also still in beta maybe the anti-cheat system is currently off or just not really working very well.

Yeah, maybe this is a test after all, to see where are the problems with the code 

Ledah I find sophia  in contacts  in the harem and i will add one more at stage 4400

now i am 4290

I never reset the game I would like to know  what it will be scrap : girls ,affection all the harem ??????

what they mean by forge will reset your progression   A Forge reset  it's erase

everything  please explain me  Tanks

5 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Ledah I find sophia  in contacts  in the harem and i will add one more at stage 4400

now i am 4290

I never reset the game I would like to know  what it will be scrap : girls ,affection all the harem ??????

what they mean by forge will reset your progression   A Forge reset  it's erase

everything  please explain me  Tanks

Its already explained in the game.

A Forge Reset will only reset the Progress in the Office > Every Girl Level and your stage
You will keep all Girls and Contacts in Harem

• Thanks 1

This is just my opinion others may have a better strategy. 

In the beginning I always reseted as soon as possible, use the Mojo to buy Charms in Crafts, this will help you reach higher levels faster. 

But Look out for the Affection you can only earn 200 every 24hours so if it's full maybe wait with the rest to not loose any. 

Later you have to reach a minimum of levels to be able to reset but if you are close to unlock a new girl keep playing and reset after you have unlocked her, the new Girl will make it easier to reach that level faster.

Edited by Ledah
  • Like 1