Koikatsu party Cards

Ryaku Mcneil

Yep It's happening boyos. All who've spoken up seem to agree that the Koikatsu models are better looking so I'll start recreating the girls AGAIN but in koitatsu. Just keep in mind I'm new with koitatsu so I'm still learning the admittingly great tools that the game has.

For those of you that don't know what Koitatsu is, it's another character creation eroge game created by Illusion. In koitatsu you're the lone boy who's been admitted to an all girls academy. The girls in this academy have lived sheltered lives and have no experience with boys. So as the sole male in this sea of femininity, you've been tasked in starting the koikatsu club. It's objective is to study romance between men and women. In order to do this, the player explores the school between classes and interacts with all the girls (that they get to create and assign) gain their interest, invite them to the club and/or start romantic relationships. Or just fuck em. whatever you want, with their consent of course XP

For those interested the game is available on steam as "Koikatsu Party" an official english version that is censored (and I believe the sex stuff removed). but with some digging especially in the fan discord channel you can patch the game to uncensor it and add other essential mods. One great feature of Illusion games is that it's character cards holds data in it that allow you to import other people's characters by simply saving the PNG into your corresponding character folder.

Ok so just some things to keep in mind

• I'll still be making honey select cards since I just have so much experience with it. There's pros and cons to both really.

• Just like in the honey select thread each post will show the card with a scene hidden underneath for the sake of showing different outfits set to the character (of wich there 7 slots in this game @_@) however as of right now there's no (easy) way to "snowflake" the cards so they'll be at their default size since resizing them in an image editor will ruin the data and no longer make the card loadable. also not only will the studio picture not have as much effort to recreate the pinup poses they have in Hentai Heroes, but in order to have resolution high enough for my liking, I'll be using screenshots. these scenes will not be loadable. sorry, no honeyshot loader equivalent either. Besides I doubt any of you are looking to import these scenes anyway¯\_(ツ)_/ *UPDATE: an image replacer tool was released allowing me to make bigger cards. 
  • If you want a specific girl or would like some sort of scene to be realized in the studio go ahead and leave your requests HERE! as to leave this thread uncluttered. Otherwise Just like in the HS thread, these cards are gonna be done in the order I've unlocked them in my own harem

That's pretty much it. Remember to feed me with those reactions :P

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil

ALICE CARROT

Koikatu_F_20190810110202307.png.6ac7af74ee32e6100b636667eb1e7f39.png

bunny.thumb.png.c143d8c53db1465ee1b1e9da61147660.png

Note: Not sure if it's a natural part of the game ir if it was part of the mod pack I mentioned but an overlay texture tool allowed me to recreate the golden bunny outfit with some unexpected accuracy. But yeah just about every version of bunny is here except for winter one. None of the coats available were good enough to me unfortunately

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tina Reed

Koikatu_F_20191018132906687.png.78ec50a7cd6548302aa8bd483b459683.png

Tina.thumb.png.c756283b65f10315db55d50c1e253f9b.png

Note: all versions of the Red Battler as of October 2019 are here.

As you can see with her summer version, using that texture editor has been very helpful for accuracy. now if only the mod scene were bigger but it may be because to fit it to the tools of the game is more difficult. like there's alot. Even skirt sliders to adjust skirts in all sorts of way which is how I turned the dress I used for her valentine version to be more like the one she wears in HH, even if it ended up looking a little funky. The base outfit came out much better messing around with the skirt slider. Oh and added shadows to the 2nd swimsuit's textures just to see how it would look, inspired by bodysuit cosplays that add shadows to the design to simulate the latex look. let me know how it looks in the discussion thread 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Ankyo Takanoki

1889780077_Koikatu_F_20191110004550277_TakanokiAnkyo.png.025b24f39ec35d0b85e4cc1498a1a8e3.png

Ankyo.thumb.png.80c87467ef99062de4db79cf025b6b04.png

note: Jesus christ the work I put in this card. I'll admit though there's no way to make the honey select card this damn accurate.
as for variations we have both standard and technically pilot Ankyo, but that variation doesn't really add a new outfit. Mathlete Akyo is here. I would've made the ribbon bow outfit from christmas Akyo but there was no way to recreate that here in a way I would be satisfied with

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

LEE LEE DICER

LeeLee.thumb.png.95650f7aaa29e195d2fabd3a4c94d9b5.png

Note: Lee has only the one outfit so card only

Been a while guys. Something about Lee Lee made me want to work on her next and I'm super proud of the posing recreation here. And in case it isn't obvious a card re-image tool was finally made for Koikatsu so we got large cards bois! the modder warned against issues when saving a card of different resolution so I'll keep my eyes out for any potential card loading issues but from what I've seen so far all her cloting and sliders remained in tact.

• Like 3

Gork

Gork.thumb.png.7f1f4b9dd8b93b4de4311bcfd9809905.png

gorkposes.thumb.png.accbc8fcf6fbc1a49e624c7af6b0ed69.png

Note: Here's my attempt at the swoll orc girl as requsted by Jelom. It was interesting messing around with body texture to add the scars, using fur textures to simulate it on the neanderthal variant and had to makeshift the cornrows by just placing a bunch of ponytails. looks awkward from certain angles but I personally think it worked out

Her standard outfit is on the swimsuit slot while the neanderthal variation is under casual  

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Lives

Lives.thumb.png.00798e35b7c83bed191d65e7954fa496.png

CharaStudio-2020-03-22-09-52-06-Render.thumb.png.a8d47919ca5154cfe2f430f989f2c229.png

Notes: Requested by @jelom Consider this a late WIP of sorts. I essentially cheated on the lynxtaur model by modifying someone else's centaur character and if I really wanted to I could try retexturing the legs to make it look like fur but that would take alot of time that I don't have. still think it wasn't a bad job

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Bastet

Bastet.thumb.png.55b9e97c90087f5b654bdca1e0eb09b1.png

CharaStudio-2020-05-28-22-56-50-Render.thumb.png.37112eefebbcaaf79a5666b0c93c89b4.png

Note: Ran into some snafus while trying to upgrade my PC but it's done and running beautifully. And I couldn't resist making a character of my Smite Main from the latest goddess event. As you can see couldn't recreate the clothing too well but I'm proud of the important bits 😼 Thank the Heavens I managed to pull her

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

• 1 month later...

Sheheramazond Simbad Baba

Shehera.thumb.png.e14ded6cdfbf92261e0f4a4813cca905.png

CharaStudio-2020-07-03-10-38-17-Render.thumb.png.213131f210305005ae36c668f26828ca.png

NOTE: Both classic and spring versions are represented
been a while since I posted but that's both because I've been messing around with Honey Select 2 so I can get the gallery started and also Making sherha involved making alot of textures so I just kinda handled her step by step. the corner cutting are noticeable especially her spring skirt. I just google imaged a rainbow tie dye image and just pasted it on there, I'm not going through the hassle of making it THAT accurate. lol

oh and as you can see I got the Hentai Heroes logo background as a backdrop on the card itself. Let me know if this is how all future cards should look

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

• 3 months later...

Justine Liltrop

Justine.thumb.png.0c15957279b148d93c36df0da35d6114.png

CharaStudio-2020-10-28-13-50-46-Render.thumb.png.36cd21eb96529b8752803601cd399e54.png

NOTE: all versions of Justine as of october 2020 are here.
God damnit. why did I have to work so hard to make shit accurate. I even have a way to do skin overlays tied to coordinates meaning I can now draw makeup without it being stuck on outfits they don't belong to.

Edited by Ryaku Mcneil
  • Like 4