Tomorrow's Event? (& Calendar for September?)

DvDivXXX

Hi all,

I'm wondering what to expect for tomorrow's event, and for September in general. No announcement has been posted yet. Checking back on the forum, I see that the calendar is usually posted a day or two before the beginning of the month, but sometimes a few days late, so I guess it's just one of these months (understandable with all the Hentai Clicker stuff going on).

What I'm curious about is this banner with a countdown that I've noticed on the main Kinkoid website (which I hadn't visited until today):

"Revival College girls event on Hentai Heroes starts in:"

1. The countdown is currently for 6 hours and a half from now, which would make the even start at 1AM CET (instead of the usual 5AM CET?)
  2. The name given for the event has "Revival" in it, although I couldn't find any past event on the wiki called "College girls"; also, each month's first event is supposed to be new content, so I'm a bit puzzled.

Is this banner just not reliable, or could it be that tomorrow's event will break from the usual release pattern in multiple ways? I'm curious. Mainly because it will be the first new month since I started playing.

HH Revival College Girls Event.png

I'm pretty sure that the "revival" in a mistake. It's a long event, and the first event, and they have always been new events. Also, that version of Mavin isn't currently in-game, I [picked here because she's very easy to recognize.

So I figure it's a new event with 2 girls on bosses, 1 to do missions for, and 3 in Pachinko.

4 hours ago, DavidK said:

Any way we can Convince you to Drop the 4 Day Event and change the 5 Days to 7 Days instead???

September 13th, 19th, 24th and 30th are break days which means that they are non-event days, so what i would really want instead is to just add one more day to the four existing events and make them a 13-days event, two 6-days events and a 5-days event.

3 hours ago, Hotless said:

September 13th, 19th, 24th and 30th are break days which means that they are non-event days, so what i would really want instead is to just add one more day to the four existing events and make them a 13-days event, two 6-days events and a 5-days event.

I think we kinda need off days between events, to focus on other things like unlocking regular boss girls, champions, and just to cool off (except maybe for veterans at the very end-game stage).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You've seemingly been playing since 2017, what do you need longer revivals for?

Maybe not the normal revival, but in the revival of a revival, with the villain girl swapping, with the latest reported drop rates, even with a 1-12 drop, four of five days may not be enough to obtain the "new" girl, at least for people not disposed to use kobans for refills. And we know all too well this is always true for epic and legendary revivals. Moreover, i agree with @DvDivXXX: we need more "off" days.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You mean the things that he's asking to remove?

As I take it, he's asking more to remove the shorter events to have the remaining ones longer. This meaning also, change in the future the event types (and game rules in general) to have the possibility to obtain both past events girls and epic/legendary girls. Moreover, something needs to be changed in the future, or new players won't have the possibility to obtain girls of first game events, as it would be plain stupid to make the revival of the revival of a revival of an event: there would be not enough days in a month.

12 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As I take it, he's asking more to remove the shorter events to have the remaining ones longer. This meaning also, change in the future the event types (and game rules in general) to have the possibility to obtain both past events girls and epic/legendary girls. Moreover, something needs to be changed in the future, or new players won't have the possibility to obtain girls of first game events, as it would be plain stupid to make the revival of the revival of a revival of an event: there would be not enough days in a month.

Reading anything more than the removal of the events to extend the longer ones is a huge assumption for no reason. It's a possibility, but Occam's Razor says it's much more likely that he's not asking for a change in event structure since he said nothing of that kind.

18 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Reading anything more than the removal of the events to extend the longer ones is a huge assumption for no reason. It's a possibility, but Occam's Razor says it's much more likely that he's not asking for a change in event structure since he said nothing of that kind.

It's just my opinion, and, as I often do, I just wished to share it. And, in general, I don't see why someone should have a particolar reason to make assumptions, especially when those assumptions comes natually to mind. Moreover, taking into account complex concepts like Occam's Razor, it too high talking for me.

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

It's just my opinion, and, as I often do, I just wished to share it. And, in general, I don't see why someone should have a particolar reason to make assumptions, especially when those assumptions comes natually to mind. Moreover, taking into account complex concepts like Occam's Razor, it too high talking for me.

Try doing that less then, because your opinions are shockingly bad.

Also Occam's razor isn't complex. It's almost the opposite, because it says the simple answer is the best one. Make less assumptions.

On 9/3/2019 at 3:03 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Try doing that less then, because your opinions are shockingly bad.

Also Occam's razor isn't complex. It's almost the opposite, because it says the simple answer is the best one. Make less assumptions.

If things are like this for you, then for me it is really a great fortune that what I can write or not in my posts on this forum should not pass your scrutiny. I didn't think I ever had to say such a thing, but with your last post as far as I'm concerned you have only shown that since you resigned as moderator the forum has improved. I thank God for not having to take orders from you.

• Like 2

Whoa, my Comment sparked a Conversation. Usually I post and I get no Replies which I just Realized has happened!!!

Actually, the Main Reason I asked if HH team would drop the 4 Days Events is from a Conversation from my Clubs members. Most of my group are having a hard time Acquiring the Women dropped during the 4 Days Events since some of them don't like paying for Kobans with Real Money and the Shard Drop is coming up short on their getting 2 (and sometimes) 1 woman during that span of time.  Plus Buying Kobans for each Event is starting to Drain my FUN of this game especially since I just bought a New Car since my last Car lasted 13 years.

I figured 3 Monthly Events (1 for 12/13 Days, and two for 7 Days) would be Enough of a Challenge for most players of HH while not Distancing New players from wanting to Join in the Fun. And this would give HH Creators more Flexibility in New, Revival, and Legendary Events to shake things up some on a Monthly Basis...

Most of the Community didn't like this years Anniversary. And with next year being HH 4 Anniversary and most of the Board Opened up for Veteran Players like myself, along the way I was also hoping for next years Anniversary Event to be a more Universally Acceptable Variation. I propose That for NEW Players the first 3 Stages have Woman available during the first Year since HH was Created. Stages 4 - 6 have Woman Available since Year Two. Stages 7 - 9  have Woman Available during Year Three. And so on.....  Say about 10 Woman per Stage available (Negotiable) and since it's supposed to be an Anniversary Party make it for the WHOLE Month...

But that's my Two Cents Worth...

• Thanks 1

I have but they prefer to play their way. Some like to spend the Kobans and some saved up for the Anniversary Event. It seems like most of them don't like to spend Real Money playing this game. Even the Leader of the Club has Complained about the 4 Day Event and the poor Shard Drop during it... His Complaints is the Origins of my Suggestion to drop One Event for Longer ones...  Just trying to please Everyone.

Can you tell your club leader, that those drop rates are low on the 4 days events (epic days and legendary days), because one of them gives you a shot at permanent epic pachinko girls (costing you 5400 kobans), so Kinkoid isn't going to give them away that easily, and the other gives you the most powerful girls in the game?

If you prepare for these events, you will have enough kobans on hands to get at least one girl, and maybe even more in the epic days, and to get the girl in legendary days.

With respect to the revival events... they are revival events. 5 days is more than enough to get at least 1 girl.
There's a huge group of players who don't even need those girls anymore.
They are fine at 5 days.

If they want everything for free, go play another game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DavidK said:

I have but they prefer to play their way. Some like to spend the Kobans and some saved up for the Anniversary Event. It seems like most of them don't like to spend Real Money playing this game. Even the Leader of the Club has Complained about the 4 Day Event and the poor Shard Drop during it... His Complaints is the Origins of my Suggestion to drop One Event for Longer ones...  Just trying to please Everyone.

This is called "cutting off your nose to spite your face", not "pleasing everyone". Because your club mates don't know how to play, everyone should suffer? These 4-day events are valuable to quite a lot of us, thank you very much.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 7:03 AM, Chthugha said:

Can you tell your club leader, that those drop rates are low on the 4 days events (epic days and legendary days), because one of them gives you a shot at permanent epic pachinko girls (costing you 5400 kobans), so Kinkoid isn't going to give them away that easily, and the other gives you the most powerful girls in the game?

If you prepare for these events, you will have enough kobans on hands to get at least one girl, and maybe even more in the epic days, and to get the girl in legendary days.

With respect to the revival events... they are revival events. 5 days is more than enough to get at least 1 girl.
There's a huge group of players who don't even need those girls anymore.
They are fine at 5 days.

If they want everything for free, go play another game.

I'll do you one better. I'll refer them to this Article and let them come up with their own conclusions. Then after that Vegas has been Calling my name. I probably start limiting my time on this game so I can save up for a trip there for a Week (maybe longer). Definitely plan on scaling back on how much Money I spend here. Wasting Too much Money...