Translation pt-br

ZeldaDen

Hi guys,

There are already a post with the same title, but it's old. As it is good practice to avoid revive old posts, I'm creating a new one.

Looks like people already tried to start the translation to pt-br, but I haven't found any progress about that.

So I want to know what is needed to make a translation be included in the game?

I have a lot of brazilian friends that I now that could love this game and his history, but I can't show them cause they underst absolutely nothing in english.

In addition, we have a large audience here in Brazil and, really, the vast majority do not understand English. If not for that the game would be very accessible to them.

I would enjoy to translate this game, but only if translations are likely to be included in the future.

Waiting for replies.

Nice game to everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

I actually tested the google translator and the translations are quite satisfactory. The problem is that translations are not dynamic, whenever we change pages we have to ask to translate again. There should be a way to call the google translator translation method to be called whenever there are changes on the page. If this could be implemented it would be great. I even thought of writing a userscript, but this would not be practical for my friends. Well, anyway they can translate page by page if they want. Probably that's a solution good enough to understand the game.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I'm Brazilian also, and work as an English teacher and translator. I think the game should be sent to translators, the script part of course (storyline, tutorials, girls' info, etc) so they could make their work and developers could add the scripts to the game. Letters could also be sent to translators whenever a new event starts.

Of course, that would require:

1. The translators should be dedicated and responsible, specially when it comes to news and events

2. For every language, a group of at least five people should be enlisted, so if one can't work on it at a time, there'd be others.

• Hearts 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there!

I'm Brazilian as well, and would like to work on the translation.

I already have experience in translations and reviewing, Including game translations. I'm a content creator in english and portuguese, and I do it for the sake of it, since I don't earn shit XD

That being said, I've been playing HH for a few weeks, and as it's quite adictive, I'm not intending to stop anytime soon. That combined with the amount of free time I have, is enough reason for me to offer my "services".

If you guys are really interested on it, hit me whenever, and we can set up a private channel on my Discord for us to work. o/

Edited by DuMa from Brazil
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, DuMa from Brazil said:

Hi there!

I'm Brazilian as well, and would like to work on the translation.

I already have experience in translations and reviewing, Including game translations. I'm a content creator in english and portuguese, and I do it for the sake of it, since I don't earn shit XD

That being said, I've been playing HH for a few weeks, and as it's quite adictive, I'm not intending to stop anytime soon. That combined with the amount of free time I have, is enough reason for me to offer my "services".

If you guys are really interested on it, hit me whenever, and we can set up a private channel on my Discord for us to work. o/

Hello!
I'm Brazilian too and would love to help on the translation, also I honestly think that Brazilians would be very interested in playing this game in portuguese

I have a lot of experience in english as well as creating content on both languages and if this translation gets started I would help without a doubt.

Thus, I may not have tons of free time but I think I got just enough to help out a lot and if there is interest on it I'm already volunteering to help out, hit me whenever and we can do it

• Hearts 1