Suggestions

Martin G

First, Why not include atypical people like futanari/hermaphrodites as people you can get in your harem? They want love and sex too.

Second, Why not create a city building game in the Haremverse, called Hentai City, where the Hero is the Mayor of the town, and the girls possesses business and craft for the citizen?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

Simply put, not everyone wants girls with dicks.  And it's not as simple as 'turn on or off the option for futa girls' because any scenes involving them would surely play off the fact that they have extra equipment, you'd have to make two sets of scenes based on the players choice.

I'm not against the city idea, but I think that would be best as a separate game.

Hentai Clicker could use some sort of mini events though (not to be confused with full events like the halloween one)  Like once a day you do something with one of your girls that earns bonus hearts or something.

• Like 2

trunks is talking bussiness here!!

now we have more or less useless "contact girls",that could be used in example in minigame one girl/once a day(maybe like in Lesson of Passion gamestyle)stripping 'till naked and rewarding affection hearts when fully "ready".

yours:ted

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/30/2019 at 4:11 AM, Tapion said:

No thanks. That is a very niche fetish and the majority of people do not like it.

I second this.  Please don't do this, Devs.  It's one thing to have a variety of girls and a whole new level for giving them dicks and testicles.  This is a niche fetish and most people do not like dicks on their chicks.

On a side note, I'd like to thank the devs for so far keeping the girls clean so far.  I actually stopped playing hentai heroes because we couldn't get good pictures of the girls nude anymore.  We spend all that affection to boost up their level and many of the girls not only don't get completely nude, but they are covered in jizz, or gunk, or sweat, or piss or whatever the fuck they are covered in with dildos sticking out of every hole.  Sure some niche people might be into that, but I'm sure most people don't get turned on by girls covered in fucking ooze.  The fact that almost every semi-new girl in Hentai Heroes is like this now is very strange.  If Hentai Clicker starts pulling that bullshit I am out.

Edited by Captain715

On 11/5/2019 at 6:39 PM, Martin G said:

First, Why not include atypical people like futanari/hermaphrodites as people you can get in your harem? They want love and sex too.

Second, Why not create a city building game in the Haremverse, called Hentai City, where the Hero is the Mayor of the town, and the girls possesses business and craft for the citizen?

They most likely will make a LGBTQ version of the game if it is profitable enough as they did with HH and other games, in fact they may have already I don't know haven't been to there hub for a long time. As for the second idea I think that would be straying too much from the game type changing it to more of a sim than click game which I definitely would not want as I play it because its easy and doesn't require me to be at my PC 24/7

Edited by maxafax

• 7 months later...