suggestion: more giantess and tinies content

Hello everyone!

im playing HentaiHeroes for quite sometime and i like the game alot.

my harem is great and i like all the girls,

and well, as the title might suggest i have special affection toward Queen Titania and Sylvia

and ofcourse toward all the story at Magic Forest continent.

so i would like to wish and ask for more giantess content to slake my fetish and i want to belive it's the fetish of many more harem owners here,

this way we can enjoy more option to make our favorite fetish associated girls our Alpha, Beta and Omega girls.

would love to hear your opinions and reply and generally have a fertile discussion :D

thank you <3

Everyone have their own fetishes, so you are free to ask the developers. Variety is a good thing, I like all girls in the game, although there are some players who really dislike some themes (e.g.: gork or monster girls). But I doubt devs will make a 5 star legendary (the only girls most people will use in battle slots) of the characteristics that you are proposing.

I don't think there are many people who really care for such unusuall things. And the devs don't care for player's preferrences as the last poll they did for S Jay have shown, or as the 5th world was only anal from start to end( it's gross) with no variety. They will do what they have decided while you can like what you do and stomach the rest.

I'm not into this but you have a another girl with this fetish

I don't know her name. She is in in Epic Patchinko : ava2.png

Not sure if we really can place picture here but as it's an 'old' girl and don't spoil a story, i have put it here. Moderators can remove the picture if it's not allowed?