Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

It seems that not only are avatars in the pool, but judging from the newly re-added preview icon, ALL avatars you don't have are in the pool regardless of the current girl rotation:

1730921327_Preview-MythicPachinko04(AvatarsUpdated).thumb.PNG.6b3987bcd7cc0fe6aff6280d1b60c4f7.PNG

As far as I'm concerned, that's actually pretty cool. I'd love to get rid of the basic hero avatar, but I can't get myself to spend kobans on an avatar. This feature should eventually help me get a few as freebies, which would be nice. Especially with the current Black Friday Event that involves 2 rotations per day instead once every 2 days (and still with a free spin for each).

I've just noticed something weird - it may or may not be significant.  But there seems to be a rotation on what drops, not just girls.  In all six accounts in the current round I've had only avatars dropped, previously boosters.  Has anyone else noticed this pattern?  Not necessarily avatars, but in some other category of items (eg, books or boosters).

Other than that, no luck getting any girls to date.  I would've loved to've got Levitya in my Lili account but this remains 5-star HC legendary-free, sad to say.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Has anyone else noticed this pattern?

Nope. So far I got 1 book and 3 boosters. It's a pretty big coincidence if you received an avatar on all 6 of your accounts on the same day, but judging from other people's reports, on the same account drops are random (and I didn't receive an avatar yet, so it's not like there's a hidden rule like "today everyone gets an avatar, then tomorrow everyone gets a book" or anything like that either ^^).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, so far, by tediously searching for their icons on the wiki. I really wish they added each girl's name in the preview, at the very least.

they need to give us their name, class and shards at the very least if they really want us to make a serious effort to use this new feature.

• Like 4

Val Spook was already the first repeat, so for anyone hoping that the girls might be in some sort of randomized queue so that all of them are guaranteed to come around during a set period of time, that's not to be.

4 hours ago, yourfriend said:

I had an avatar on the first rotation this morning and then I looked at the drop list for the avatars and saw the 5 or so that you can but for 2 mil yemens in that list too. I would suggest to buy those soon if you can afford to before the free spin drops it.

Indeed. I did that last night on my playing account, after it happened to me on one of my alt accounts I use for checking stuff. It looks like the old cheaper avatars are in the pool, too, another account dropped this one today:

108.jpg

I don't really suggest spending kobans on those just to get them out of the pool, of course.

Edited by _shal_

7 hours ago, yourfriend said:

I looked at the drop list for the avatars and saw the 5 or so that you can but for 2 mil yemens in that list too. I would suggest to buy those soon if you can afford to before the free spin drops it.

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately, I'm still at a stage of the game where all my resources are pretty tight, even Ymens. If I drop, say, the Xmas Gruntt from a free spin, so be it. Better that than setting myself back another week or so for Mizuki's 5th star! ^^ By the time my collection becomes big enough and I have enough resources that it becomes worth it for me to spend kobans on some rotations, I'll probably buy the Ymen avatars first, though.

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Val Spook was already the first repeat, so for anyone hoping that the girls might be in some sort of randomized queue so that all of them are guaranteed to come around during a set period of time, that's not to be. 

I honestly prefer it this way. This is the "anything goes" second chance slot machine, after all. It'd be boring if it followed a strict rotation like most other things in the game do. In the long, long run, it might also make it more likely to get a girl by accumulating shards for her in several different rotations without aiming for her specifically. I also think it makes it more exciting to find out who's next. I understand it's probably another story for players with as big a collection as yours, though.

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I honestly prefer it this way. This is the "anything goes" second chance slot machine, after all. It'd be boring if it followed a strict rotation like most other things in the game do. In the long, long run, it might also make it more likely to get a girl by accumulating shards for her in several different rotations without aiming for her specifically. I also think it makes it more exciting to find out who's next. I understand it's probably another story for players with as big a collection as yours, though.

Nah, I honestly don't mind it either way myself, my comment was just meant as a general heads-up since that was definitely one aspect some people would have liked Kinkoid to confirm/clarify. I'm surprised we got to find out so quickly, actually, but that's the nature of RNG.

• Like 2

It seems lately I made a subscription to gain avatars with my free spin: I am at 3/3 in the last spins.

Anyway, I came to consider this a small advantage in the Mythic Pachinko: should I get in time enough avatars for free, if in the distant future I will decide to play Event Pachinko at least I will get only sellable items or an event girl, making the expense of 1800 kobans a little more valuable (although just a little).

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

It seems lately I made a subscription to gain avatars with my free spin: I am at 3/3 in the last spins.

Anyway, I came to consider this a small advantage in the Mythic Pachinko: should I get in time enough avatars for free, if in the distant future I will decide to play Event Pachinko at least I will get only sellable items or an event girl, making the expense of 1800 kobans a little more valuable (although just a little).

The EvP only has the new avatars for that event any way.