Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

The only time I ever got a girl from the Mythic was Fabienne... and that was only because I got real close, when she was first available, and they'd done the Path of Attraction, giving us that free Mythic x3, and she was the only one I didn't have... other than that, I usually just get avatars. Spent 40 some orbs, trying to get a legendary 5 star girl, and about half of them were avatars

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0138 (2020/07/24 - 13:00 CET):  Golden Bunny, Windia and Waitress Eugenie.

Got an... Avatar! Avaatar! We're cryyying! Avatar, Avatar! We're dyyyying... Avatar, we are here...

I might actually spend all/most my kobans on this Mythic pachinko since I got the girls in it, all except Bunny... She's better than 3 of the 4 PoA girls combined, so fuck it, im going all in on this pachinko! :D

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I might actually spend all/most my kobans on this Mythic pachinko since I got the girls in it, all except Bunny... She's better than 3 of the 4 PoA girls combined, so fuck it, im going all in on this pachinko! :D

I can relate. I'm still hesitant though, because I only have 1 girl out of the 3 (Windia), I don't have a big enough pile of orbs to be somewhat confident going for it, and also as cool and valuable as she is, GB is still neither of my class, nor on my persnoal must-have list.

Last two rotations free spins, avatar + booster.

And with Golden Bunny in the roster, I obviously played Mythic Orb time, but unluckily, with very thin results:

Total Mythic x1 Orbs burnt : 169

Books:                     31
Boosters:               54
Girls:                        0 😭

So no girls, half the orbs gone as useless avatars, and much more boosters than books in a period where I need more books. Overall, probably one of the most unlucky episodes since I started playing the game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5