Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

32 minutes ago, casket said:

I never thought it would happen but it finally did. My first girl from a mythic pachinko orb.

Congrats. This gives me a sliver of hope. I pretty much thought I was the last one still waiting for my first drop. ^^

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats. This gives me a sliver of hope. I pretty much thought I was the last one still waiting for my first drop. ^^

C'mon, my friend, you know that sooner or later this game fucks you... look at me: I was super lucky at the start of the champions era, and mildly lucky with the orbs in Epic Pachinko, but since the start if this year I had my ass broken by the drop rate of villains in many events (and actually also out of events: over 130 battles on Nike and only two shard drops), and I am still held at three lucky 100 drops since the introduction of the attraction feature. For sure you have other places in the game where you can say you are more lucky than here (or even more lucky than any other player of your level/game experience) :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rotation #0176 (2020/09/11 - 13:00 CET):  Anniversary Derri, Tanned Marina and Cave Laverne.

Got an avatar (today's free spin).

Since my previous post, I've also used 3 more MPx1 orbs (on the previous rota). Got 2 books an 1 avatar (fitting, as I was fishing for boosters ^^).

And now 6 orbs (fishing for boosters again ^^ tssk tssk)
Books        2
Boosters   0
Girl?           0

Note: I know, for reasons discussed previously in this thread, it's still not a clear confirmation that all (MP eligible) new girls are now automatically added into the pool for MP (we'll have to wait for, say, a Fan Club event girl to appear for that), but it's still interesting to see a girl from August's new event making her first appearance here. She may or may not have been already in the queue when they pushed the button in late July, but at the very least we now know that girls from up to and including August 2020 are in the pool.

Edited by DvDivXXX

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Note: I know, for reasons discussed previously in this thread, it's still not a clear confirmation that all (MP eligible) new girls are now automatically added into the pool for MP (we'll have to wait for, say, a Fan Club event girl to appear for that), but it's still interesting to see a girl from August's new event making her first appearance here. She may or may not have been already in the queue when they pushed the button in late July, but at the very least we now know that girls from up to and including August 2020 are in the pool.

We already knew the anniversary girls could show up. This is at least the 4th time this has come up from that specific event between HH, GH and the Nutaku server MyP.s

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

We already knew the anniversary girls could show up. This is at least the 4th time this has come up from that specific event between HH, GH and the Nutaku server MyP.s

That's fair. I forgot about "Shina" appearing on the main server, so I thought it was the first time it happened here (I remembered about the test server and other cases). My bad, then. ^^

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's fair. I forgot about "Shina" appearing on the main server, so I thought it was the first time it happened here (I remembered about the test server and other cases). My bad, then. ^^

Your mind is intelligent and forgets traumatic events.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 1