Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Exploited the fact that only Alpha and Omega were available for me and spent 2 x6 Orbs to obtain them. Got two avatars and some books and boosters as side rewards. At rare as it is, IMHO at least sometimes waiting for a girl in Mythic Pachinko is worth the wait (especially if it is very hard to predict when the girl in question will make again her appearance on a villain).

• Like 2

Well, having a limited stash of orbs, I would have preferred better RNG, in contrast to the situation @Kenrae and other veterans with more orbs than opportunities to use them are in.

I got Santana after free spin +102 MPx1s. Then I grabbed Nataly with MPx6s.

HH - x1MP drop - 072 - 2021-10-04.png

I'm at 72 girl drops through x1 spins now. Pretty nice. ^^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2021 at 1:29 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Mona available for me. :$ Not many orbs left, though.

Yeah, I had to let her go. With free spin & 24 MPx1s, no Mona, and since I won't replenish that stash anytime soon and she's a low priority, eh. Better luck next time (whenever it comes).

• Sad 1

There are 2 5-star Legendary girls in the Mythic Pachinko pool today : Valentina and Layla. 😱 That's pretty crazy... I hope there will be a pachinko contest today or tomorrow to make the best out of my orbs !

(I already have the 3rd girl so I don't know who it is)

• Like 5

I see thin times coming, given the luck I had with this couple (already had Yvonne, forgot to take Layla screenshot before shard emptying):

image.png.6549156a9baf602628a800e65cae6a99.png

These are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 12 (from 340)
x3 orbs used       : 3
x6 orbs used       : 1
Books                  : 5
Boosters              : 12

I had Layla already at x45, so I started using x1 orbs and... 12 shots and Valentina dropped. With only Layla left, I used three x3 Orbs and one x6 orb to make her drop also.

This is a weird Legendary Days... first I ditch the event to spend combativity towards increasing the last boss levels to unlock the Tier 3 I still have to unlock (still a long way on that side anyway), and then I obtain from Mythic Pachinko two haremettes I like more than the ones on the villains...

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 6

OK, this is getting a little weird... after Valentina and Layla in the previous rotation, this time I had another single girl available and given that it is one I like quite a bit I decided to go for her to try to rack up some books and boosters in the process:

image.png.0d19019316ff88c7c2d74d9785df8372.png

These are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 32 (from 331)
Books                  : 8 😔
Boosters              : 2 😭

So, quite lucky in getting the girl but quite unsuccessfull in racking up some items. Well, at least I have some orbs left for the next one... can only hope that the next good (for me) rotation does not need ages to come out (although after the luck of the last days I am not prone to be optimist...)

• Like 4