Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

33 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Is anyone else getting the sense that the drop rate for MyP in PoP has been increased significantly?

The drop rates of good items in general (especially orbs, not just MPx1s) has been increased significantly with the latest patch, for sure. I don't have the time or energy to launch a data collecting project to measure it, but it's very noticeable. And kind of implied in the patch notes, although in a cryptic and difficult to interpret way, as often.

On a lighter note, I still don't understand why so many people feel the need to add the Y in "MP". I get the extra V in "EvP" to differentiate it from "EP", but nothing in the game can be confused with "MP". Why the extra letter, guys? WhYyyyy? ^^

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

On a lighter note, I still don't understand why so many people feel the need to add the Y in "MP". I get the extra V in "EvP" to differentiate it from "EP", but nothing in the game can be confused with "MP". Why the extra letter, guys? WhYyyyy? ^^

Good point, well made.

I only now realise I'd simply copied bad habit from elsewhere. 'MP' it is from now on.

• Hearts 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To me the  abbrevation "MP" have already two meanings in my language (german) and both are fare away from the atmosphere of the haremverse. So much in me resist to use it for Mythic Pachinko and additional it sounds better if you say myp than mp. 😁😉

• Surprised :O 1

Yeah, but then there's context. Lots of terms including acronyms have completely different meanings depending on what you're talking about. The French "Social Security" is often noted as "SS" in various official forms, and that doesn't bring any WW2 reference to mind. "MP" is short for the French versions of "Private Message" and sometimes Password as well, among other things. An "EP" is a half-album (or a buffed up single) in music, first and foremost, and then I was also the "EP" (Escalation Point) for years at work. Doesn't keep me from understanding it as "Epic Pachinko" in HH (and "HH" itself is short for something quite nefarious as well, in a different context, but we all understand it as "Hentai Heroes", or "Harem Heroes" for the old Nutaku dudes all the same).

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

it sounds better if you say myp than mp.

That depends on so many factors. ^^ I don't necessarily speak out loud or even hear the words in my head when I write (many people do, you're likely one of them, but many people don't). To me "MP" is pronounced "Aim Pee"; if I had to come up with a pronunciation for "MyP"... I'd say "My Pee", or something awkward like "Aim Why Pee"... Doesn't sound too great.

Anyways, the extra Y just seems unnecessary to me, but you do you. ^^ Looking forward for the LeC and EpD after the MyD event.

• Haha 3

39 MPx1s for no Defiled Zoe, and only 4 avatars. It's a tiny sample, but considering the previously well-established 50% drop rate of avatars when they're available, I'd love to see more data to confirm if and how much the rate has been changed.

I then finished her (and the avatar pool) with 5 MPx3s and 2 MPx6s. All good. :) 

29 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

39 MPx1s for no Defiled Zoe, and only 4 avatars. It's a tiny sample, but considering the previously well-established 50% drop rate of avatars when they're available, I'd love to see more data to confirm if and how much the rate has been changed.

I then finished her (and the avatar pool) with 5 MPx3s and 2 MPx6s. All good. :) 

I've noticed the drop in avatar odds too. No recorded data, so I can't confirm it, but it feels like that. Maybe we should make a data gathering thread again.

• Like 1

If the few regulars still following and posting on this thread can just share their results on the avatar drops, it would be much appreciated and likely enough to get a decent estimate. Thanks in advance guys. ❤️

(Considering I myself don't have the energy or motivation for a dedicated data collecting project, I'd be surprised if anyone else has).

• Like 2

Free spin from Rotation #423: Book

Free spin from Rotation #424: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #425: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #426: Book

53xMyPx1: 11x Booster, 12x Books, 30x Jewels

Free spin from Rotation #427: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #428: Book

Free spin from Rotation #429: Booster

36xMyPx1: 8x Avatars, 17x Booster, 11x Books

Free spin from Rotation #430: Avatar

21x MyPx1: 5x Avatars, 9x Booster, 7x Books

Free spin from Rotation #431: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #432: Booster

36xMyPx1: 5x Avatars, 17x Booster, 14x Books

4xMyPx6: Books: 4 4 2 3 Booster: 0 0 2 2 Avatars: 1 1 1 0

and I got:grafik.png.9da9ef1ab5bf3248a580a98f4154b07d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Is Keiko the 5* Legendary girl that has appeared more on MP? She seems to be there often :P.

I don't think so, but even though I keep this thread complete, I've never made a spreadsheet to compile it all in data form myself. Shal used to give us updates on who appeared the most etc. a long time, and no other Excel wizard has taken over since (not even the one in my club, right, @Tom208 ^^? On second thought I actually prefer you spend your time improving the script than compiling trivia for us. ^^).

• Like 1

Seems like that my luck with Mythic Pachinko is still on. I already had Elina, and I would like to obtain Keiko (she was still in my Date Pavilion at 82/100 after two Legendary Days rounds) but, having still only a bunch of x1 orbs, I feared to waste x6 Orbs on Wendy (which is not one girl I go crazy for). Nevertheless, I decided to try my luck and one shot was enough:

image.png.a2088d7e9cba387874560f59a4381f77.png

Another legendary five-star in my harem ... I'd be much happier if I didn't need geological ages to level her up enough to become useful...

• Like 5

On 12/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, DvDivXXX said:

If the few regulars still following and posting on this thread can just share their results on the avatar drops, it would be much appreciated and likely enough to get a decent estimate. Thanks in advance guys. ❤️

(Considering I myself don't have the energy or motivation for a dedicated data collecting project, I'd be surprised if anyone else has).

Here is a summary of mine (before and after the gems update (17.11)

Screenshot-2021-12-05-at-11-21-48.png

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

Some additional values:

- 18 MPx1: 8 Books, 9 Boosters, 1 Avatar

- 2 MPx3: 2 Books, 1 Booster, 1 Avatar

- 2 MPx6: 3 Books, 6 boosters, 1 Avatar

I've also not obtained any girl in the last 150+ orbs (Although I don't have precise values for that). That seems consistent with 430i's numbers. Or maybe it's bad luck. Still a bit hard to say, which such low probabilities :)

• Thanks 3