Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

MP results with the new patch:

53 Orbs, 24 Boosters, 28 Books, 1 Girl (Unfortunately it was not Ombresse).

And 0 avatar, as expected with the new patch.

I'm not sure what the drop rates are for girls nowadays, but the distribution between boosters and books seems to be 50/50. In any case, I'm getting more boosters than I can spend at the moment (But I'll keep using the most common ones regularly and keep the best ones for when I finally reach D2/D3 :) )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Looks like that with the new patch my luck with Mythic Pachinko finally ended.

I had all three girls available, with Ombresse already in my Date Pavilion at 76/100. To avoid wasting x3 and x6 Orbs, I went on with my pool of x1 Orbs, but the result was not the one I desired...

image.png.a5eafa6530d9e4287d8cd2d87b7ff3d6.png

But these are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 111 (from 167)
Books + gems     : 55
Boosters + gems : 55

When Ombresse dropped, I said to myself "OK, that's the wrong day, better stop here", and so I did, saving the 56 x1 Orbs left for a better time (or so I hope).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 5

Well, glad for you both. In my case, this is a bit of a pickle, though. I've played my amazing stash of 28 MPx1s already, neither dropped (it was unlikely, but you never know). Now, because there are two of them at once, I can either forget about both, or burn my last 8 MPx6s on both of them (and then cry whenever a better opportunity presents itself and I have nothing to seize it with).

It's unfortunate, but I'm leaning towards letting both of them pass me by again, actually.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, glad for you both. In my case, this is a bit of a pickle, though. I've played my amazing stash of 28 MPx1s already, neither dropped (it was unlikely, but you never know). Now, because there are two of them at once, I can either forget about both, or burn my last 8 MPx6s on both of them (and then cry whenever a better opportunity presents itself and I have nothing to seize it with).

It's unfortunate, but I'm leaning towards letting both of them pass me by again, actually.

what's the better opportunity you are waiting for? You might be able to refill in LC soon?

1 hour ago, blaa said:

what's the better opportunity you are waiting for? You might be able to refill in LC soon?

1/ Any of the 4-5 LD girls I don't have yet, first and foremost. Also a number of specific past event girls I happen to be more tempted to acquire than others, purely out of theme and/or art preferences. For instance, the ones I didn't grab with EP orbs last month (in contrast to the ones from this month's classic event that I didn't even want to spend EP orbs for).

2/ I'm nowhere near even close to being in a position to refill anything in LC, orbs or otherwise. Ever since I've entered the bracket of death for contests, it's been an uphill battle and giving everything I've got on Day One is still the only viable/affordable option for me to even get the girl. I typically get destroyed in the subsequent Orb contests, though. MD was a realistic source of MPx1s, but I'm done with that too. My MPx3s and even more so my MPx6s come exclusively from very special occasions mostly in PoA and Seasons. So no, unfortunately.

• Like 4