Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

50 minutes ago, natstar said:

first time i have seen a girl from orgy days in mythic pachinko at same time.

Just random being random. IIRC it happened only a couple of times so far. But in theory it's always a possibility, since all OD girls end up in the MP pool (the only ones that couldn't be in MP during the OD are the two new permanent EP girls added each time; they also end up in the MP pool, as all EP girls do, but only the next time the MP pool gets updated).

I spent my 30 MPx1s for no Pelagie here, btw. It isn't a lot of spins, but if I add up all the MPx1s I've spent since the last time I had a girl drop, it's beginning to be quite a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Jolly Pelagie is in both mythic and epic pachinko i suggest getting her in mythic pachinko if you need her and got spare orbs.

first time i have seen a girl from orgy days in mythic pachinko at same time.

nah I´ve definitely seen that 1 or 2 times already ..speaking of jolly pelagie I needed 207 orbs for her :D (not great but at this point I don´t even care anymore how many orbs I need as long as there´s a girl I can use them on ^^)

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Free spin from Rotation #433: Book

Free spin from Rotation #434: Book

Free spin from Rotation #435: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #436: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #437: Book

83xMyPx1: 39 Booster, 44 Books

Free spin from Rotation #438: Book

3x MyPx1: 1 Book, 2 Booster

Free spin from Rotation #439: Booster

40xMyPx1: 26 Books, 14 Booster

Free spin from Rotation #440: Book

5x MyPx1: 3 Books, 1 Booster and

grafik.png.622623992ca75f2052009f6d4ed4e75f.png

58th Girl from MyPx1

• Like 5

We really need someone to compile and crunch data from the last few pages of results. So many long, loooong streaks without a girl drop from various regulars of this thread. I strongly suspect the drop rate for MPx1 has been decreased quite significantly (if that was the trade-off, I would have much preferred to keep the avatars at 50% when they're here, and the decent +/-2% girl drop rate we used to have; this looks like we're back to something awful like 0.sth which is terrible).

In total, 54 MPx1s (+free spin) for my unsuccessful shot at Jolly Pelagie. I'm well over 200 spins since my last girl drop as well. I'm keeping my final 8 MPx6s (more than ever).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

We really need someone to compile and crunch data from the last few pages of results.

I agree that it seems likely something has been adjusted, but the data here is subject to selection bias. It really needs to be done on single account data or accounts where the holders agree from the outset to contribute all figures and don't start contributing due to a long losing streak. Above, even where they don't mean to, many of the contributors may have posted because they felt something was off meaning that the first data they post is more likely to show negative results.

• Like 2

Since December 8th (Last known drop change, since avatars were removed):

- 2826 Orbs played (Reported)

- 13 Girls drop

- 252 Books

- 224 Boosters

- 2337 Unknown (Book or Booster)

0.46% girls drop rate (1 in 217 Orbs)

If we exclude players who only reported a single bad run (Not saying their results are invalid, but unreliable at least):

- 1764 Orbs played

- 10 Girls drop

0.57% girls drop rate (1 in 176 Orbs)

Not enough data to find a reliable number, but I think it's safe to say it's well below 1%. 0.5% seems to be the closest likely value.

(Note: I believe @DvDivXXX reported the same numbers multiple times; so I only took the last value into account, for results reported during the same rotation)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0441 (2021/12/19 13:00 CET):  Strapped Virginia, Paladin Viola and Hardcore Katharina.

🤦‍♂️

Now, this is just cruel. I'm hunting for Strapped Virginia since last year. Ater the Latexxxmas-Event she appeared only once in the Mythic Pachinko - just after I've blown out all my Orbs. So I waited patiently for December's Orgy Days and her reappearance.

She was a Pachinko Girl again (of course). But, hey, I've somehow managed to get her! The next day she's on the Mythic Pachinko and I would have gotten her anyway. Without wasting EP Orbs.

Aurgh! This game hates me. :P

EDIT: Btw - after a streak of bad luck I've only used 69 Orbs for Jess and 24 for Jolly Pelagie on the day before.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

If I recall correctly it is only mandatory in Europe when it involves paying real money constantly. Playing the Pachinko and using orbs instead of kobans is possible without spending real money so it likely doesn't fall under the mandatory clause.

Well got my wish for Santa claudia.  I had 162 pulls saved.  About 32 pulls and I got claudia.  About 100 more and I got alt Lupa.  (Side note, I thought if you had hentai clicker girls in your account there you auto got them here, I know I did for a number of them.  Guess they held her and a few others back)

• Like 2