Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

@Ravi-Sama I won't make an alert every time there's a permanent EP girl in an MP rotation, but this once I'll tell you that Fukai is one. For future reference, you can always check for yourself: Droppable in Epic Pachinko.

--------

I'm sorry for the player who mentioned specifically missing the recent rotation with Keiko. She's getting a revival in today's first monthly LD. Kind of rubs salt in the wound for you, I imagine.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Ravi-Sama I won't make an alert every time there's a permanent EP girl in an MP rotation, but this once I'll tell you that Fukai is one. For future reference, you can always check for yourself: Droppable in Epic Pachinko.

I'm sorry for the player who mentioned specifically missing the recent rotation with Keiko. She's getting a revival in today's first monthly LD. Kind of rubs salt in the wound for you, I imagine.

That's cool.  I don't expect anyone to.  I can check it easily myself w/ the script.  I have Fukai.  A nice Inuyasha girl.  I like her bunnygirl version more.

Yeah, sux for @Julius Fox.  When I saw Keiko, I was like "Arrgh, why not Norou againnn?" & "Damn, Julius was just asking for her..."

Keiko had 7 appearances (4 MPs & 3 LDs):

1. LD: Nov 20, 2019
  2. MP: Sept 15, 2020
  3. MP: Nov 25, 2020
  4. LD: Apr 10, 2021 (2.5k kos for 51 shards, then a 100 shard drop)
  5. MP: Dec 3, 2021
  6. MP: Sept 4, 2022
  7. LD: Sept 10, 2022
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yeah, sux for @Julius Fox.  When I saw Keiko, I was like "Arrgh, why not Norou againnn?" & "Damn, Julius was just asking for her..."

Keiko had 7 appearances (4 MPs & 3 LDs):

1. LD: Nov 20, 2019
  2. MP: Sept 15, 2020
  3. MP: Nov 25, 2020
  4. LD: Apr 10, 2021 (2.5k kos for 51 shards, then a 100 shard drop)
  5. MP: Dec 3, 2021
  6. MP: Sept 4, 2022
  7. LD: Sept 10, 2022

Yep, I laughed when I saw Keiko was the second girl in the LD. Oh well, she'll eventually pop up in MP again. Not worth spending thousands of kobans on a 24.25 L5 imo.

As a consolation prize, I got Depraved Nika with my free roll today. So, since picking up Fabienne yesterday:

1 roll = 1 girl.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Not worth spending thousands of kobans on a 24.25 L5 imo.

Ouch, I did last year, spent 2.5k kos, ...cuz Dark Magician Girl... but yeah, not worth it now if we get free 25 base stat girls often, like Bridgette today from the BB.  I'd do the same thing for Norou (wait for her to appear in the MP).  I don't think I had 12 MPx6s saved up back then.

__dark_magician_girl_yu_gi_oh_and_1_more_drawn_by_enmanuelart20__6715ff9f9ee4b9fd8acf5fba1e865781.thumb.jpg.e4d3a000e2da126a805c1749aba1d744.jpg
Art by enmanuelart20.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Oh well, she'll eventually pop up in MP again. Not worth spending thousands of kobans on a 24.25 L5 imo.

Most definitely not worth it. The 14 ancient LD girls still in the MP pool from before the stealth nerf are the best things to get from MP, they're not going anywhere, and they see competitive play less often than the myriads of more recent L5s with better stats and that you'll never get from MP. Even more so now that LD is goint to be every month.

I actually paid top koban for Keiko back in the day myself, but that was another era, and essentially another game even, back then. The ancient era of "between November 20th-24th 2019", when she was a brand-new, top-tier girl of my class, and immediately joined and improved my 3-girl evergreen battle team... :D Can't really compare the 3.9k kos I paid her then with what she'd be worth today.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I actually paid top koban for Keiko back in the day myself, but that was another era, and essentially another game even, back then. The ancient era of "between November 20th-24th 2019", when she was a brand-new, top-tier girl of my class, and immediately joined and improved my 3-girl evergreen battle team... :D Can't really compare the 3.9k kos I paid her then with what she'd be worth today.

She was the top KH girl against HC opponents and also against KH (in this case it was a draw with Valentina). She even kept seeing play when mythic girls started appearing. Good ol' days :P.

• Like 4

Sorry for asking this question if this has been answered in the past, but does every player have a random set of girls in their MP pool or is this fixed/server dependent? Asking because today, Taria has appeared in my MP for the first time and I'm contemplating whether to go for it or wait for the next LD if LD is going to be a monthly event going foward. Any advice or feedback much appreciated.

MP.jpg

Edited by Regional_Man

1 minute ago, Regional_Man said:

Asking because today, Taria has appeared in my MP for the first time and I'm contemplating whether to go for it or wait for the next LD if LD is going to be a montly event going foward. Any advice or feedback much

Each server has its own separate rotation, shared by all players on that server. The rotations I post daily are the ones from the .com server. Nutaku has its own, Eroges has its own, and so on. What server do you play on?

And yes, by all means, go for it if you have enough MP orbs to ensure the catch, and if you already have the other two girls so they don't get in the way. You don't want to catch an old LD girl like Taria at full price in an LD revival, you definitely want to catch her from MP. And only the first 14 LD girls are in the MP pool. So go for it. Go go go!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Each server has its own separate rotation, shared by all players on that server. The rotations I post daily are the ones from the .com server. Nutaku has its own, Eroges has its own, and so on. What server do you play on?

And yes, by all means, go for it if you have enough MP orbs to ensure the catch, and if you already have the other two girls so they don't get in the way. You don't want to catch an old LD girl like Taria at full price in an LD revival, you definitely want to catch her from MP. And only the first 14 LD girls are in the MP pool. So go for it. Go go go!

I play on Eroges & I do have the orbs but it'll be a 50/50 chance. Being a late starter to the game, I consider her as one of the "original generation" girls that must be part of my collection. Guess I'll take my chances.

• Like 4

from rotation 587 to 593 

free orbs ...... 7 ........ only books and boosters

orbs opened in the same period 52 ....... nothing

rotation 593 

opend orbs ..... 1......... Fangirl Erika

18......... nothing......

Total opened orbs in semptember ......... 87

Girls obtained ........... 2....

Drop rate  2.29%

• Like 3

I got Val Kalissa after 175 MPx1 orbs