Free spin from rotation #0524: Book

Free spin from rotation #0525: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0526: Book

Free spin from rotation #0527: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0528: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0529: Book

Free spin from rotation #0530: Book

Free spin from rotation #0531: Booster

60x MyPx1: 29x Booster, 31x Books (CmC, no girl avalaible)

Free spin from rotation #0532: Book

Free spin from rotation #0533: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0534: Booster

125x MyPx1: 60x Booster, 65x Books (CmC, no girl avalaible)

Free spin from rotation #0535: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0536: Booster

55x MyPx1: 29x Booster, 25x Books and

grafik.png.2066d8c0ec74e1efea9db36ea0edb26f.png

66th girl from MyPx1

• Like 4

I also got Anita.  It took 6 MPx1s, but I know I wasted 42 MPx1s recently, so let's say it took 48 MPx1s.

I tried to piece together my mythic pachinko history.  I didn't always keep track, or screenshot the girls, or know how many orbs I had initially, so there are some gaps, but I definitely know which girls, especially the 2 R5s1 E5, and 11 L5s

I've gotten 69 girls total from the MP.  I know the exact MPx1 cost of 48 girls, w/ 34 MPx1s on average, from 1658 total MPx1s, for a 2.9% drop rate (Girls/MPx1s).  I read that the actual MP drop rate is between 0.05% and 1%, so I consider myself lucky.  I've also acquired 6 girls w/ just 1 MPx1, and sometimes it was the free one, including Taria, the Champion last month. 😁

@Liliat pointed out that "the drop rate was nerfed at the end of last year; it used to be much higher."  Focusing on 2020-21, I got 40 girls w/ ~38 MPx1s on average, from 1514 total MPx1s, for a 2.64% drop rate.  Then, during 2022, I got 8 girls w/ 18 MPx1s on average from 144 total MPx1s, for a 5.56% drop rate.  Which is a much higher drop rate than pre-2022, but it's a small sample size.

1403832548_MPdroprate2020-22.png.23df78e2dcc1086cd79bbb95c6d70f72.png

I did have some low points.  I had to spend 450 dating tokens to get Justine.  I also spent 3240 kobans on Sai Borg 777's LD for 97 affection, failed to get her, & then 3 months later, I saw her in the MP, and spent 53 MPx1s & bought an MPx3 for 870 kobans, to get the last 3 affection; 4110 kobans total.  Sai was totally worth it though, since she's my strongest L5 eccentric at lvl 700, and she's been blessed very often.

2142293635_mythicpachinkohistory.thumb.png.74a7d247e49453738ff82b8c45a558f7.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 8 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

That's a 2.91% drop rate (Girls/MPx1s).  I read that the actual MP drop rate is between 0.05% and 1%, so I consider myself lucky

It's not really comparable : the drop rate was nerfed at the end of last year; it used to be much higher. You graph goes all the way to 2020, when the drop rate was higher (Although your recent history, with no girl taking more than 50 Orbs, seems pretty lucky indeed :) But I'm not sure I'm reading this graph correctly, as it seems that some girls required -1 or 0 orbs :D )

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'm not sure I'm reading this graph correctly, as it seems that some girls required -1 or 0 orbs :D )

If it's 0, it's b/c that MPx1 data was missing, or that girl required MPx3/6s.  I adjusted the girl data labels, to try to avoid overlapping them, which made a few appear like -1, but of course that's impossible.  I left the girls w/ missing data in, as placeholders, b/c I like knowing when I got which girl.  I excluded missing data and MPx3/6s, from the MPx1 drop rates.

Update:

Edited my post to look at 2020-21, and 2022 separately, but it didn't show a drop rate decrease.  It would make sense to look at everyone's drops after 2022 began, for a larger sample size, and a more objective view, but I don't have the time or patience for that.

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Liliat pointed out that "the drop rate was nerfed at the end of last year; it used to be much higher."  Focusing on 2020-21, I got 40 girls w/ ~38 MPx1s on average, from 1514 total MPx1s, for a 2.64% drop rate.  Then, during 2022, I got 8 girls w/ 18 MPx1s on average from 144 total MPx1s, for a 5.56% drop rate.  Which is a much higher drop rate than pre-2022, but it's a small sample size.

1403832548_MPdroprate2020-22.png.23df78e2dcc1086cd79bbb95c6d70f72.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

11 hours ago, Liliat said:

It's not really comparable : the drop rate was nerfed at the end of last year; it used to be much higher. You graph goes all the way to 2020, when the drop rate was higher (Although your recent history, with no girl taking more than 50 Orbs, seems pretty lucky indeed :) But I'm not sure I'm reading this graph correctly, as it seems that some girls required -1 or 0 orbs :D )

Do you have an approximate date for the suspected nerf?

According to my stats the mythic pachinko drop rate did not change significantly after 01.01.2022

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 430i said:

According to my stats the mythic pachinko drop rate did not change significantly after 01.01.2022

It changed in 2021, like Liliat said, not 2022. It was in september or october. So it's clear that you didn't see a change in 2022. And if you look for data: Search in this thread. Some of us post their results in Mythic Pachinko here regulary so you can compare.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

That, and we had lengthy discussions about the drop rate nerf around the time it started to become clear. And after that when I asked Kinkoid about it and then their official reply was "it never ever changed", but at the same time, the drop rate when up again significantly shortly thereafter (not quite as high as it used to be, but not the nightmare it had been for about a year). MP started all the way back in 2019, you know. ^^ 2022 is pretty recent as a a sample.

• Like 1

So, good news: we now know instead of just strongly suspecting, and we also know this is intentional so there's no reason to keep false hopes for this to change.

The bad news:

Only the oldest 14 Legendary Days girls currently are in the MP pool (from Levitya to Sai, as we speculated). There are no plans from the devs to add any of the past 11 LD girls (from Nero to LXIX) or future ones to the MP pool either.

As of now, the MP pool includes:

1. All Epic Pachinko girls (up to the latest update)
  2. All Classic Event girls (up to the latest update)
  3. The oldest 14 Legendary Days girls (with no others planned).
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Only the oldest 14 Legendary Days girl currently are in the MP pool (from Levitya to Sai, as we speculated). There are no plans from the devs to add any of the past 11 LD girls (from Nero to LXIX) or future ones to the MP pool either.

I've been confident that this was the case for a long time now, but this does make MP significantly less valuable. One of the best aspects of MP was the fact that you could target specific girls. EP has a far higher drop rate, but for any player who hasn't wiped out EP pool it's a total crap shoot who you'll get when a girl drops. MP you could save up and go hard when one of those high value girls became available.

Oh well - I guess this strategy wasn't so important any more with the higher availability of 5*s and the need to use orbs regularly for the CbC.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

The bad news:

Only the oldest 14 Legendary Days girls currently are in the MP pool (from Levitya to Sai, as we speculated). There are no plans from the devs to add any of the past 11 LD girls (from Nero to LXIX) or future ones to the MP pool either.

Once I get Norou w/ 4 MPx6s, then I'd have all of the MP L5s, and won't have to hoard MPx3/6 orbs as much.

2022-06-14_17-17-17.png.1fa3ada19ad20f383f5b69ca03a05c89.png

2022-06-14_17-33-36.png.370c490b40915d6fc7dfe65300751152.png

33956358_mpl5history.png.806e28cd538ccfa42e26a87e47e16e6a.png

1147759330_Legendary5StarGirlsintheMythicPachinkoTimeline2.thumb.png.f934b7f548b382d2c17af7c1eb7be8ee.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

So, good news: we now know instead of just strongly suspecting, and we also know this is intentional so there's no reason to keep false hopes for this to change.

The bad news:

I *hate* silent changes like this. It destroys your long term strategy and makes you want to quit the game.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Once I get Norou w/ 4 MPx6s, then I'd have all of the MP L5s, and won't have to hoard MPx3/6 orbs as much.

Well, I'm already there (Taria the Champion was the final of the 14 LD girls in the pool I was still missing). But considering the MPx1 drop rate is still very bad, it's fairly rare for me to even have a girl available in a rotation, and MPx1s are a solid source of books and gems as well as good fuel for CbC (and that rarely coincides with a rotation with a girl in it for me)... I'm still going to keep my MPx3s and x6s close to the chest and use them sparingly and cautiously. Even though, yes, as of now I know I'll never grab anything more than decorative 3-star girls from MP moving forward. Which means I don't have to worry about missing a high-value girl by spending my good MP orbs on 3-star ones.

----------

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I *hate* silent changes like this. It destroys your long term strategy and makes you want to quit the game.

Same here. It's just very bad communication and trust building with the community. I get that they want to cut us off of grabbing more high-value competitive girls with orbs. They should have told us two years ago so we could adjust accordingly though, instead of begrudgingly admitting it between the lines when we finally asked them because it was getting too obvious to keep hidden.

----------

At this point, I think it would be more than fair and reasonable to consider adding 3-star girls from every other source: PoA, Seasons, PoV, "exclusive" oddities like Serena and Spectra, the two EP girls they forgot to slash decided not to actually add to EP for some reason... The pool is large enough (and constantly getting larger) that it wouldn't make any of those events optional or redundant, but it would give many players at least some hope to grab some of the ones they've missed. And it would make MP a bit more useful again for veterans who have no EP girls and fewer and fewer old CE girls left to grab. Especially since CbC deliberately skipped PoA 1, and is way too slow (and constantly getting further behind, by design) to suffice as a revival for these girls. I haven't made the suggestion (yet?), though, it's just a thought.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

That's... Kinda upsetting, tbh.

Well, thanks for sharing the news, at least

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

35 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though, yes, as of now I know I'll never grab anything more than decorative 3-star girls from MP moving forward. Which means I don't have to worry about missing a high-value girl by spending my good MP orbs on 3-star ones.

Same here. It's just very bad communication and trust building with the community. I get that they want to cut us off of grabbing more high-value competitive girls with orbs. They should have told us two years ago so we could adjust accordingly though, instead of begrudgingly admitting it between the lines when we finally asked them because it was getting too obvious to keep hidden.

I feel like we all "need a hug" after news like this.  *Gives hug* 🤗

149010777_mythicpachinkorip3.png.27b031309bfc38cd5bf28af9a418a126.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

I still miss 5 of the older LD girls, so I won't adjust my strategy just yet. I guess I'll start paying more attention to Legendary Days (Especially revivals) in the future, though.

I think they should revive more girls per event. LD is only every other month; it will take years to revive all the girls (Currently there are 25 girls, and 6 are revived every year. That's a 4-years backlog).

Legendary Days girls are now officially more exclusive than Mythic Girls 🤣 (And nearly as expensive, too).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

High-value alert: Sai yet again. ^^

Hmm. I'm considering going for Sai, but all three girls are available for me so it could end up draining all my MP resources. And red is one of the least needed elements for me right now considering I already have two 5 Star Legendaries maxed and will need my gems soon to upgrade Radka and Scorpio. 🤔

I'll let fate decide - if there's a pachinko daily contest tomorrow I'll go all in, if not I'll hold off for now. ⚖️

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kenrae said:

That is why I only hope for the (improbably) best but always hoard for the (almost sure) worst.

While my koban reserve resists I will go for ALL girls in mythic and legendary days.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0539 (2022/06/15 13:00 CET):   Carnival Gossy, Sai, and Pleya.

Carnival Gossy girl available for me. High-value alert: Sai yet again. ^^

Dammit!  I gotta photoshop this MP L5 graph again, just 1 day after I posted it everywhere!!! 🤯 😠😩  RNGeezus heard my prayers 🙏🏽 and gifted the wrong eccentric💔

2 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Hmm. I'm considering going for Sai, but all three girls are available for me so it could end up draining all my MP resources. And red is one of the least needed elements for me right now considering I already have two 5 Star Legendaries maxed and will need my gems soon to upgrade Radka and Scorpio. 🤔

I'll let fate decide - if there's a pachinko daily contest tomorrow I'll go all in, if not I'll hold off for now. ⚖️

I bought an MPx3 to get Sai, almost 2 years ago, but that was b/c I already had 97 affection for her.  If you have 2 maxed eccentric L5s, and you're gonna get Radka for sure, then skipping makes sense.  I'd probably just use all of my MPx1s, to see if any of the extra 2 girls dropped, and improved my chances w/ the MPx3/6s.  If your odds don't improve, then maybe you'll have better luck later.  This is Sai's 5th appearance in the MP.  She's obviously not cursed like Norou, who's over 4 years old and only showed up twice.

724005491_mpl5history3.png.03ea79715a037898bad9fd8d7fce94fb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3