Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

7 ore fa, Zteev ha scritto:

Actually, that's not exactly how it works. It works that way for the people who are bridging the power level between 2 leagues or tanking to stay down. But that's not close to everyone.

However, if you have time issues, computer problems, or get grouped into a harder league than average, you can certainly use boosters to move ahead to a better tier of rewards. I personally have ended up using low-end boosters late in a league season because it got me into top 45 or top 30 from below that.

Like you said it works exactly like that (and for the arena too).

Use them once in a while in case of problems? Of course, I did too. And for this do you need 1000 of them? No, you just use them that time, so I confirm everything I said.

P. S .: I tried to use them also for the champions, and they doesn't make the difference at all, damage increased by very little and I tried every type. But if you like them, do as you like.

Edited by Falco82
  • Thinking 3

On 11/29/2019 at 1:43 PM, Chthugha said:

I thought that as well at first, but I have some open spaces in the grid.

-edit-

At least, yesterday I had open spaces in the grid. No idea why that happened.

FWIW, the grid shows 12x8 avatars for me (might be dependent on screen size/resolution?) but according to the page code there are 188 avatars for me to win.

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

FWIW, the grid shows 12x8 avatars for me (might be dependent on screen size/resolution?) but according to the page code there are 188 avatars for me to win.

Yeah, it does now for me as well.
On the first day after they were added, I had a 7x11 grid with 4 gaps at the bottom.
But I think they just hadn't added all the avatars yet at that point.
unknown.png

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Is it possible to sell those we don't want?

Lol no, but it means you won't get them when you spin EvP, at least. Also, plenty of options! You might not want to look like Golden Bunny all year long... ^^

I for one think it's AWESOME that avatars are included in the MyP, especially ALL of them rather than just the three of the current girl selection. That's part of the collection, even though it's not a part that most players value anywhere as high in kobans as Kinkoid priced them. Getting some of them for free with random spins is just perfect.

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Lol no, but it means you won't get them when you spin EvP, at least. Also, plenty of options! You might not want to look like Golden Bunny all year long... ^^

I for one think it's AWESOME that avatars are included in the MyP, especially ALL of them rather than just the three of the current girl selection. That's part of the collection, even though it's not a part that most players value anywhere as high in kobans as Kinkoid priced them. Getting some of them for free with random spins is just perfect.

Haha! I already have trouble with multiple personality disorder, so I'll be sticking with Golden Bunny for the foreeable future.  I've changed quite a few avatars in other accounts, though.  The ones I put back on the shelf are there for all eternity perhaps - whatever eternity means. It does seem, however, that many members do change their avatars quite a bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I dislike how highly they are appearing, because it makes the value of the Mythic Pachinko drastically different here than on Nutaku, since they don't have any avatars. It's definitely killed any desire I had to test my luck on x1s, since I'm now likely to get literal zero use items instead of just books/boosters, resources I'm constantly buying.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Zteev said:

For all of us getting avatars, there is a bright side: once you have them all the rewards will improve.

They add at least 6 avatars per month. If events like this 12 hour rotation aren't common, we'll get around 15 spins per month on average. It's going to be a LONG time before we own all of them if we're just doing free spins. 

• Like 1

So far it i ve been mainly getting Avatars,  with the odd booster and a book now and then , but  on  the test servicer  i did get a girl named claysse  , i would not waste kabons playing mythic avatars, i don't mind when i get a book.as  i can use that , boosters i rarely use them,

Edited by wertyu

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Last two spins, a book and guess what? Avatar #8.

Trying to get me jealous or what? 😛

Edit: And you still prefer the crown to all the new avatars you earned?!

Edited by DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Trying to get me jealous or what? 😛

Edit: And you still prefer the crown to all the new avatars you earned?!

Jealous? Why? (I'm not joking or trying to pull your leg, this is a sincere question, I don't understand. If the first hypothesis that comes to mind is true, i.e. you would like to be the one getting more avatars, the answer to your question is a sincere no)

Regarding my avatar, like some other player wrote elsewhere, although I love girls, I am a male, and I don't like to have a female avatar. Include in this that I don't like the few male avatars in the game (I kept for a long time the basic one of the main character because for me it was the least ugly, and changed to the crown at the first occasion). I don't remember if I wrote this before, but one of the few implementations in the game that could make me do an exception to my no-koban policy would be the possibility to have a custom avatar. Therefore, as beautifully drawn as I can find them, in my case I consider game avatars (except the one I have chosen) absolutely worthless. In the almost impossible case that I would ever become a paying player, I would not spend my kobans on them anyway. At the very least I may consider a similar thing only if in the future possessing avatars would get some relevant game effect, a thing that, as you know, actually is non-existent.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Jealous? Why? (I'm not joking or trying to pull your leg, this is a sincere question

But I was joking! ^^ Well, only half-joking; I am truly glad to get free avatars from this pachinko, but I'm also happy to get free legendary boosters, possibly a free girl once in a blue moon, and legendary books as well. I was just pulling your chain and trying to cheer you up about all these avatars you've been getting lately, because I wouldn't mind that at all.

About your avatar choice, I can relate to an extent. I don't mind using a female avatar "even though" I'm a guy. To me, it's not supposed to represent me, it just gives a hint of my personality or taste. But there are certainly plenty of avatars that I wouldn't want to use. In my case, the crown feels too impersonal and too generic, and the basic hero avatar is one of the very worst. Literally the first avatar I got (my current one, from MyP a few days ago), I immediately switched to, and my first motivation was getting rid of the hero's face. ^^

I was pretty lucky too, as I happen to like my current avatar quite a bit (even though I'm not even sure which girl it shows), and no one else seems to be using it, which is also an important factor to me. For instance, the Superwoman avatar is pretty popular. Both my club's leader and his second in command use it, as does a regular poster in the French section (from another club), and it can be confusing when I see a message by one of them. I actually have to read their name to differentiate them.

EDIT: As far as cosmetics in this game go, avatars are where I draw the line, though. If we were getting garbage like outfits, themes or backgrounds that only affect our profile page, which nobody ever looks at, not even ourselves... Then I would feel ripped off when I roll one. As is the case for champion last fights.

Edited by DvDivXXX
more stuff to write