Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Free spin from Rotation #0450: Booster

34x MyPx1: 18 Booster, 16 Books

Free spin from Rotation #0451: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0452: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0453: Book (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0454: Book (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0455: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0456: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0457: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0458: Booster

186x MyPx1: 95x Booster, 91x Books but Erika seems to be not such a great fan of me....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

il y a 47 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

if I see @Liliats Orb/drop realtion... 😭

Yeah, would be nice if this was the actual standard drop rate for MP. I could probably work towards clearing the pool (in a distant future). But for now and the foreseeable future, I'll keep seeing 2 to 3 girls per rotation :) and I think more girls are added faster than I can claim them. 

With 928 girls currently in my harem, I see maybe 2 girls available in a year, it feels like. I've taken to spending 300 orbs during contests, mainly for the gems. That extra confirmation click when there's no girl available is a pain in the ass though.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I had given up on Mythic Pachinko because of the extraordinary low drop rate ( I think I already had a streak of 500+ orbs without a single girl 😨 ). But with a 5 star legendary, I had to try. 127 MP1x and Viola showed up, and 20 more for Fanny & Fione. That's a welcome change in drop % 😁. I don't remember if these 127 orbs are consecutive of the 500+ unlucky streak or if I had a drop in the meantime.

Edited by Blabla07
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 2

Started my own topic but I thought I'd share in the main MP thread as well. This is just me getting the salt off my chest. I just had my worst pull EVER! It took 279 MP*1 orbs to get 1 girl. 1! It was never this bad, not even close, prior to the gem update.

• Sad 2

Strange. The last girl that appeared for me in Mythic Pachinko was Val Jennie on Christmas. Well, okay - technically it's still Christmas for me, so... in December. And I missed her because of Christmas stuff and because I'm stupid.

I've still got around 50-60 missing girls who should be in the rotation. Ah, well. They'll come back one day. Until then I can hoard enough Mythic Orbs to catch them all**.

But for the statistics:
0 Orbs - 0 girls in January. :P

**(btw, how does this technically work? I mean - regarding the inner logic of the haremverse... do I throw the orbs at them like a pokeball? ''*BOING!* Ha, my 74th orb hit you! Now you're part of my harem... mmh, sorry for that bump.'')

Edited by Moonlynx

18 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

**(btw - how does this technically work? I mean - regarding the inner logic of the haremverse... do I throw the orbs at them like a pokeball? ''*BOING!* Ha, my 74th orb hit you! Now you're part of my harem... mmh, sorry for that bump.'')

Orb can be read as a part of the crown jewels (globus crucical) and related to this as an old word for a jewel (better: Gemstone) also. So you can say you gain a special art of jewels to impress girls with the precious jewelry.

• Like 1