Choosing the best gear

mooreslife

Hello everyone! I have a simple question regarding the stats of the gear we get in the game. I have a set of legendary gear, all of them with multiple stats. Just now, however, I obtained a piece with a single higher stat, corresponding to my class (Charm). My question is, which kind of gear is better? Multiple balanced stats or higher single stat? Thank you so much in advance!

11 hours ago, mooreslife said:

Hello everyone! I have a simple question regarding the stats of the gear we get in the game. I have a set of legendary gear, all of them with multiple stats. Just now, however, I obtained a piece with a single higher stat, corresponding to my class (Charm). My question is, which kind of gear is better? Multiple balanced stats or higher single stat? Thank you so much in advance!

until recently i was playing with 2 pieces of mono-chrome equipment with an ego of 396788 by switching to all rainbow equipment my ego is 394896 but i feel the overall balancing

of stats give me better results in league play .............i go from approx 33000 harmony to 45000 but drop around 5000 attack power points by not using mono stats, however i think if

possible you should have multi types of equipment available depending on the opponent your facing and then interchange when the situation calls for it

• Like 1

Just one note. Keep all your class mono rainbow items, best one per slot. They are useful against the 5th level of the champs. Defense is zero on champ x.5 so only the harmony and endurance stats from rainbows count. But mono attack DOES count. You will take a hit on ego so you have to judge how much mono you can afford. It really only matters against latter champs.

• Like 2