[10/Jan/20] Achievements, huge Rewards and new Girls!

FinderKeeper

The update is here.

Achievements are in. Each achievement has many stages so after "Complete Stage 1000" there will be "Complete Stage 2000" and so on.

Awards are either kobans or affection. Achievement categories:

Unlock X Office Crafts rAiesxt.png

Seduce X Heroines rAiesxt.png

Spend X Affection rAiesxt.png

Unlock X Perks rAiesxt.png

Buy X Boosters & Consumables BEDLb21.png

Attract X Contacts BEDLb21.png

Complete Stage X BEDLb21.png

Finish X EventsBEDLb21.png

Play Gacha X times BEDLb21.png

8V58HRI.png

Two new assets have been added to the game.

First is a new Gacha girl Salem. Update: Second is 11k girl Kelina.

im2bqWR.png

No new Crafts in this update.

Cheers!

Edited by FinderKeeper

No new contact girls past 10,000 is kinda weird, but achievements is a really nice addition to the game.

Should be noted that the "Rise to the Top" is continuously evaluated at your current level. Seems like something that would be unintended, but a fair warning for the higher achievement stages; you'll have to pick it up as you climb, not after forge reset.

image.png.e37f2b8c55b26bff98fce56da461cb41.png

I can't believe I never thought about suggesting this.  Most clicker games have some sort of achievement system, and the rewards are VERY generous.  The devs nailed it this time, things like this will help players a lot in between events, getting a few extra hundred affection, or a few more kobans to do pulls.  If they can just hit the right balance for events, then I think I could understand anyone that would support and throw down a monthly card for the game.  Again still need to adjust the events.  Not sure if gacha needs to be tweeked, current estimation is 1 in 4 gets a girl.  Did we ever start a thread for gacha pull results?

Edit: As an idea, maybe there could be daily achievements that work similar to the daily mission in Hentai Heroes?  "Reset X number of times, spend X amount off affection, reach stage X" etc.

Edited by trunks2585

I was able to do 3 pulls and got Salem as a result, nice to get a girl and one of the ones I wanted.  Her idle perk will be nice, dunno how useful the non boss rewards will be, plus I always liked her from HH. The boosters I got pushed me into 9000 and that got me enough achievements with affection rewards to finish off Sa-lee, so it's been helpful.