Albane's pose matches 4 out of 5 in the cycle, so hes gonna be hitting you really hard almost every round. Unfortunately both he and visor can match poses in stages 1-4 and when they do you get wrecked. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it other than power through.

@GeorgeMTO and @Taorin hitted the main point. To clear that stage of Matsuda with that girls, even with all the matched poses in your team, you will need quite a number of tickets in your reserve, especially judging by the slice of impression that will be lost after 24 hours. My overall impression is that both your stats and your girls stats are a little too low to challenge a stage of Matsuda with four Albane matching poses. We should see your stats and champion battle EGO to be certain, but with all those matching poses it is likely that you don't reach the sixth round of battle, maybe less.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Рагнар Фенрирсон said:

affection scenes for Champions are not available, when i click on the star icon, the scene does not appear, the reward area does not respond to mouse touches.

what should I do?

It's the same for everyone: Wait for Kinkoid to fix the bug.

2 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, everyone! :)

The issue is already fixed. Champions are playable.

Is this, like, a running joke at the Kinkoid offices where every time you post "the issue is already fixed", it either isn't actually fixed or it's a different issue altogether? None of the reports in this thread had anything to do with the brief problem battling champions that occurred a few hours ago, so I have no idea why you decided to respond here.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...