1000th post !!!

Guru

• 3 months later...
On 4/27/2020 at 8:39 AM, Hotless said:

1000th post ??

If i am not mistaken i see that you only have 38 posts so why make a topic and lie about it when it's on plain sight for everyone to see ??

yeah but it is 1000th post on this forum thread lol

48 minutes ago, Hotless said:

It's not, i read 1062 not 1000.

Even so posting something so pointless and useless is considered spamming.

If you read the original post date, you'd see it was back in January, imaging that 63 posts had occurred since then is not unreasonable.

Also it's the off-topic forum, the threshold for spam is MUCH lower.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you read the original post date, you'd see it was back in January, imaging that 63 posts had occurred since then is not unreasonable.

oh about that... how much is considered spamming anyway and does criterion differs from thread to thread ?

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

first i don't really watch the dates of the posts to see if they are recent or not and second you are the mod so it's your rules, i had different rules on my forum back when i was mod about spamming.

Edited by Hotless

1 minute ago, Hotless said:

first i don't really watch the dates of the posts to see if they are recent or not and second you are the mod so it's your rules, i had different rules on my forum back when i was mod about spamming.

Than why dont you turn on a little brain and dont jump on first ball about everything ? just saying no offence, read rules and dont accuse of spam, and dont say to others what is pointless and what not especially because this is an off topic forum and it is even more ironic than.