[ 23-Jan-20 ] Daily Missions, New Event, New Girls

FinderKeeper

New update introduced daily missions.

They work like missions in Hentai Heroes - click "Accept" to start, then wait until it's completion

BWepuIn.png

EvHoEaB.png

uUY5nrO.png

RTHMAI5.png

jwnLizq.png

No reward for completing all missions.

Also new event has started.

New event girl:

nqzrcl0.png

New timed Gacha Girl

Mqfv1b4.png

Also new, there's a separate stats tab for the event:

GOm2E95.png

v1.15.8

26 assets

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Jayce55 said:

Lusamine's idle power at 496 I6 cost is: 8.67H9. Felicia's at 490.24 I6 cost is: 38.95 H9. Looks like Felicia's reign continues.

ye but the extra 35% on reset is very nice give me a 165% boost with other girls and card

4 minutes ago, maxafax said:

the problem is they have to allow for people who do not have all the powerful girls or shop buffs which means if you have them of course you will find it a lot easier 

Not what I meant. Even though I didnt have felicia for previous event (used sa-lee ... not that much worse), it was incredibly harder, and I just barely made it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, limpo said:

Not what I meant. Even though I didnt have felicia for previous event (used sa-lee ... not that much worse), it was incredibly harder, and I just barely made it

ye just started doing event I see what you mean up to stage 1750 with just 1 reset and 11 points in idle mojo just using felicia. probably tell us there's a bug secretly multiplying stats again ad we will all loose our accounts.

Edited by maxafax
update

28 minutes ago, maxafax said:

ye just started doing event I see what you mean up to stage 1750 with just 1 reset and 11 points in idle mojo just using felicia. probably tell us there's a bug secretly multiplying stats again ad we will all loose our accounts.

wouldn't be surprised if that happened... they don't seem to take the blame on themselves, but ban innocent people, who accidentally gained a lot more, than they should've...

if it does happen, well, then this is the last time I play this game...