Incorrect Daily Missions

TALON

I have a problem with not being able to choose a mission, have the day4 ones but cannot choose or complete the one I already had chosen (I cannot remember what it was cept for it being a daily mission) im stuck and it wont let me chose a mission at all

seems fixed now, Great work

Edited by Bearam

When I try to accept a mission, it don't start:

image.thumb.png.8817d242654dbb7940b9941186cfa0bc.png

image.thumb.png.bf36a8826e2d58c095e875b81324a82a.png

it is as if there were still a mission in progress, perhaps the two missions that were removed are still counting and I cannot start a new one until the time has passed.

three people in my club has the same problem.

EDIT: it seems it is working again

image.thumb.png.1fe7c0c5833d03056fdb9a111460a3af.png

Edited by jelom

On 1/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, PoulVantera said:

Completing them doesn't count towards the progress bar however so if you do them by mistake (I did) you may lock yourself out from obtaining Tentacled Treasure. (depending on daily times you can play)24/48 kobans are a VERY weak compensation @SuperTanya...

I found exactly the same thing (not in this account though; this one is okay and the earlier event missions were removed before I started).  In four accounts I completed one of the misapplied daily missions and I cannot now start the ones we are meant to complete.  It just remains blank in the daily mission field. I hope they fix it soon because tomorrow of all days I need to finish these daily missions early because I'm going to be very busy.

I completed the day 1 missions and did get the 150 koban reward.  Regarding this current daily mission session, I have a theory some others have put forward: - I think I will be able to start the correct mission (I always do the one that takes the longest first) when the timer for the retracted incorrect mission has nominally completed.  I'll know in about an hour and a half whether I'm correct.  If I'm wrong I'll be truly slutted off!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I completed the day 1 missions and did get the 150 koban reward.  Regarding this current daily mission session, I have a theory some others have put forward: - I think I will be able to start the correct mission (I always do the one that takes the longest first) when the timer for the retracted incorrect mission has nominally completed.  I'll know in about an hour and a half whether I'm correct.  If I'm wrong I'll be truly slutted off! 

I think this time your guess is correct.

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

I think this time your guess is correct.

Yes, it worked!  For all those wondering you had to let the timer run out on the retracted mission if you'd started it too soon.

I think something else happened.  It would appear they reinstated the 24 koban reward mission until it ran out and we were then able to start the new one.  It might've been the only way they could fix the problem in a hurry.  For this some of us, therefore, gained an extra 24 kobans.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I have the same thing. Feel like the way it was before, you actually had more of a safe guard. This way you absolutely have to do the last day, on the last day. Not really the way it was sold. I'm sure it's just a bug and it will get figured out. I do love the extra Kobans though...

For me it looks like they also took away the normal daily xp missions. I'm quite sure I  did neither finish all or at least had some open to collect. Nothing there.

Now only the two special missions left.

Edited by windia