Pachinko (single games)

Pelinor

My experience is that single games of Epic, Mythic, and Great Pachinko are not worth playing from the viewpoint of the character (even if playing them does make sense from a strategic perspective in some cases). Granted, at level 255 with a shade over a year in the game, I could be wrong, but in all of that time, I have received the girl once and have never gotten a piece of Legendary equipment playing single games. The question becomes, are single games worth playing? Have you had different results than I have had? From the strategic view, the only reason I play them is to climb in the "money spent" rankings, which seems like a pretty dumb reason. So enlighten me and show me why I should consider the single-game option in the future.

To be honest, other then the Champion fights, I have received a few legendary items in Pachinko.  But it was EXTREME BIG TIME luck.  Because I have only played the free Pachinko games.

Not bragging, just shows that the Pachinko seems to have a few possible extremes in outcome.  I'd never play Pachinko except for the free games.

The single game option is not one I use for any of the pachinkos. I use GPx10 for the guaranteed legendary equipment to be a chance to upgrade my current equipment, and I use the EpP x10 for the guaranteed girl involved. I don't use the Mythic's options ever, since they're more expensive than EpPx10, and I have all my current favourites.

George,

I just wish to be certain I understand the 10x epic Pachinko that can be used for 5400 kobans.  When they write "1 girl", they are speaking about 1 "complete 100%" harem girl, and not just a few shards of the girl.  That is correct.....right?  I know this may appear to be a very ignorant question by me, but considering the other "odd things" these developers have done I wish to be certain that my understanding of this award is correct.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

George,

I just wish to be certain I understand the 10x epic Pachinko that can be used for 5400 kobans.  When they write "1 girl", they are speaking about 1 "complete 100%" harem girl, and not just a few shards of the girl.  That is correct.....right?  I know this may appear to be a very ignorant question by me, but considering the other "odd things" these developers have done I wish to be certain that my understanding of this award is correct.

Thank you.

Yes, one complete girl. It's Mythic Pachinko that gives shards for two of its three versions.