The icons in the harem for Cunegonde stars 4 and 5 are mixed up in places.

Lemus

1 hour ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello! :)

The poses are inverted intentionally. 

This is not a bug.

Well... usually an icon in the harem is just the face of a girl from the star the player has set. It makes sense to change the face from 5 stars to an icon to 4 stars of a pose and vice versa, to be honest, slips away completely. It would be very interesting to know the reason for such a decision, I am directly eaten with curiosity.

2 hours ago, Lemus said:

Well... usually an icon in the harem is just the face of a girl from the star the player has set. It makes sense to change the face from 5 stars to an icon to 4 stars of a pose and vice versa, to be honest, slips away completely. It would be very interesting to know the reason for such a decision, I am directly eaten with curiosity.

I also want to know the answer to that question. Every girl has their portrait show her head from the chosen pose. Why Cunegonde is suddenly an exception and shows portrait of her other pose in specifically those two star poses?

21 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It appears FAB misunderstood the question (perhaps whoever asked it to him phrased it badly) and thus Mika answered not the question asked here. The poses are swapped from what they were initially intended to be, but someone forgot to swap the icons in time.

image.thumb.png.05033cd73f8155c5c56ef968077090ab.png

I think FAB is actually answered the right question. He answered that there is mistake with icons and it'll be fixed in the next update. And explained why. So it's actually Mika, who either didn't read the question or FAB's reply correctly.

But I'm not sure, why the problem arose at all. The pose in armor were her 5th pose for like months.

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

I think FAB is actually answered the right question. He answered that there is mistake with icons and it'll be fixed in the next update. And explained why. So it's actually Mika, who either didn't read the question or FAB's reply correctly.

But I'm not sure, why the problem arose at all. The pose in armor were her 5th pose for like months.

No, you've misinterpreted. That response came AFTER and BECAUSE of Mika's post. I asked him why they had intentionally mismatched the poses/avatars, and he corrected things, and said he provided the answer for Mika to post. I just didn't bother posting the whole exchange because I didn't think most people would bother to read it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, you've misinterpreted. That response came AFTER and BECAUSE of Mika's post. I asked him why they had intentionally mismatched the poses/avatars, and he corrected things, and said he provided the answer for Mika to post. I just didn't bother posting the whole exchange because I didn't think most people would bother to read it.

Oh, I see. Now it's a simple misunderstanding. Thank you for clarification.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:50 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

It appears FAB misunderstood the question (perhaps whoever asked it to him phrased it badly) and thus Mika answered not the question asked here. The poses are swapped from what they were initially intended to be, but someone forgot to swap the icons in time.

image.thumb.png.05033cd73f8155c5c56ef968077090ab.png

Just dropping by to say that i wholeheartedly agree with this post :P