Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

From what we´re seeing the drop rate should be closer to 4% rather than 6% ..my nutaku acc is pretty much on perfect 4% (3,91%: 563 orbs for 22 girls )

I think I probably referenced these 2 posts below, to get an idea of the EP drop rate.  They're at about ~6%, and used ~4x as many orbs.  If you add up our 6 account totals, then it's 6427 EPx1s, for 357 girls, at a 5.55% drop rate.  Closer to 6% than 4%.

On 2/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, jelom said:

My historic record with Epic Pachinko is 2372 orbs for 158 girls (6,66% equivalent to 1 girl every 15,0 orbs)

On 2/18/2022 at 8:11 AM, blaa said:

I am on a total of 2229 orbs / 131 girls 5,86% drop rate / 1 girl in 17,01 orbs

19719415_epdroprate.png.cab6d4bc2f832dbd668d379806e1fb00.png

You could be right, and I'm just super lucky AF.  I'll take it. 😊🍀

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

@Ravi-Sama I think it would be more accurate to consider this sentence from jelom's posts about EPx1 since most of players noticed a change in EPx1 drop rate since that date:

Le 09/07/2022 à 20:03, jelom a dit :

Since september 2021 is 1577 orbs for 64 girls (4,06% equivalent to 1 girl every 24,64 orbs)

Having an average of 1 girl every 15 orbs these days is very lucky from my point of view.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think this is the last time I collected the results from this thread. I don't think someone did it since then:

But it was the end of December; so it was a long time ago.

Jelom's graph is interesting because it shows a clear increase in Orbs/Girl (Or decrease of the drop rate) in the (not so) recent months (It ~doubled)

Edit: I just collected my own stats since this post. 435 Orbs spent for 18 girls. That's 63 Orbs per Month, a 4.14% drop rate, or 1 girl in 24 Orbs.

Edit2: As Tom mentioned, you have to be careful when quoting Jelom's and Blaa's drop rates, because they go all the way back, before the drop rate nerf. So it would look higher than it actually is at the moment. Your own stats as well as Boulie's are too small to be reliable (Or mine, for that matter: there is a large disparity between our drop rates, which clearly indicates that the sample is too small)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I've spent 209 EPx1s in 3.66 months, so I gain ~57 EPx1s monthly.  43% less than ~100. 

For my estimate of nearly 100 Orbs per player I had calculated:

- I had an average of 15 drops per month from PoPs in the last six months so 15x3= 45

- An average of 6 EpPx1 Orbs from missions per month, calculated with 5

- 3 from Calendar

- 3 from Season

- 4 from League (okay here was an mistake from my side, at first I had 8 in mind, but it's not reachable for the most so top30 in D2 with 1 Orb per week is max).

- 9 from PoA and PoV wihout Bonus Path

- 11 Orbs from PoA Bonus Path

- 4 Orbs from PoG

With this I have counted 84 Orbs, if one add both Bonus PoV the count goes to 88 and with the falsly added 4 more Orbs from League I was in counting at 92, also nearly 100.

Perhaps I'm to optimistic with the Orbs from PoPs but I had no month with less than 12 drops in the last half year (for this time I have the data) and at the moment I have 9 drops from PoPs and 2 active Orb-Pops so I expect again more than 12 drops in this month. My best result for Orb drops per month was april with 21 drops.

Only to explain how I estimated ca. 100 Orbs per player above lvl350, no more, no less. 😃

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I'm curious how long it took to save up the 220 EPx1s.

Honestly no idea. Around 4 to 5 month i'd say, i had a lot of set up to do at the start of the year so i couldn't get that much of them

But yeah, i had a good streak, even if i didn't got Keiko or Rabbi Anniversary :D

Il y a 7 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

Most f2p player above lvl350 should be able to collect nearly 100 EpPx1 Orbs per month in average

How the heck do you gain that much xD

I buy the PoV, don't buy the PoA (don't have the money, even if i wanted to)

I tend to hoard stuff, unless i need some for a daily but even then 

EDIT: ho, i just saw your last post, nvm

Are you really gaining 15 orb from the PoP for each PoP? Damn; i feel so robbed, i'm more on a 7-8 median iirc when i did the math

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

How the heck do you gain that much xD

Since PoA was introduced I had only 3 times no Bonus Path bought: the first, because I hadn't storaged enough Koban at this time, the July 21 PoA because at this time I was in hospital for a surgery and the June 22 because of bad luck with a mythic revival and after this to less Koban. 😐

PoV Bonus Path was a must have too since PoV was introduced.

I started in Nov 2018 and every time they introduced such a Koban sink I had the fortune that I was able to perfrome well enough in Leagues to get enough Koban to maintain this. 😎

And you will get 4 Orbs from the tPoPs after you reach lvl14/15 (Not sure if 14 was the point were it changed from 3 to 4) in tPoPs.

So at the moment I'm surely above 100 EpPx1 Orbs per month. Last month I got 102 EpP Orbs and that was without the 11 form PoA and a underaverage dropresult from PoPs.

Hoarding is fine in this game, but you have to have in mind that you hoard to invest it at the right time to get more other ressources from it. 😁

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a 14 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

I started in Nov 2018 and every time they introduced such a Koban sink I had the fortune that I was able to perfrome well enough in Leagues to get enough Koban to maintain this. 😎

Well, i just got in D3 and should be sticking in top 45 so i hope to soon be able to do the same :P 

il y a 15 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Hoarding is fine in this game, but you have to have in mind that you hoard to invest it at the right time to get more other ressources from it. 😁

I did! I should have won yesterday contest with it :D 

I didn't because i was sick at the reset time but hey, it was my plan :c 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a une heure, bolitho76 a dit :

And you will get 4 Orbs from the tPoPs after you reach lvl14/15 (Not sure if 14 was the point were it changed from 3 to 4) in tPoPs.

You get 4 orbs after you reach lvl 15 (lvl 490) 😉

About the monthly orbs gain, according my records, I was at about 115 orbs per month between the 10th of November 2021 and the 10th of April 2022.
I was below lvl 490 at this time (so 3 orbs per temporary PoP) and I bought the second line of rewards for PoA (PoV and PoG didn't exist).
Also, during this time, I was always in D3: 12 top 15; 7 top 4 and 3 top 1

So, I'd say, the figure of 90-100 orbs per month doesn't surprise me at all.

PS: I consider 3 pickups per day for PoP

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Around 4 to 5 month i'd say,...

I knew it must've been a long time.  You don't see 220 EPx1 spending sprees often in this thread.  That's what made me so curious.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

...you will get 4 Orbs from the tPoPs after you reach lvl14/15 (Not sure if 14 was the point were it changed from 3 to 4) in tPoPs.

22 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

You get 4 orbs after you reach lvl 15 (lvl 490) 😉

...the figure of 90-100 orbs per month doesn't surprise me at all.

Wow, I didn't know about the 4 EPx1s from PoP after reaching level 490.  Thanks.  Actually learned something cool.

Also, ~100 EPx1s per month isn't surprising, it's just not the norm for most players > lvl 350.  I'd say ~60 EPx1s per month is a more realistic expectation.  As long as the player isn't wasting kobans on the PoV, PoA, or PoG.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'd say ~60 EPx1s per month is a more realistic expectation.  As long as the player isn't wasting kobans on the PoV, PoA, or PoG.

Wasting is a harsh word and depend on point of view. 😉

In one point I'm with you: To plan for Contests or events it's better to calculate conservativ and take allways a pessimistic amount as realistic than an optimistic.

It wonders me only, that the amount of drops is such different between some of us. With 3 time a day starting PoPs I got my average 15 drops per month (12,16,12,21,14,16,9+X) and Boulie2 say he had more an average of 7-8 drops per month.

If the ca 80 Orbs from my calculation (without the Bonus path) or your expected ca. 60 Orbs is more realistic depends also mostly on the average PoP drops you can expect. Sadly I see no chance at the moment to get enough data to get a validated average for EpP Orbs drops from PoPs.

So my conclusion of the whole discussion is that you can expect between 60 and 90 EpPx1 Orbs per month if you play active and it depends mostly if you focus on the Bonus Path in PoA and how your average gain of Orbs from PoPs is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

Sadly I see no chance at the moment to get enough data to get a validated average for EpP Orbs drops from PoPs.

I haven't been paying much attention to the amount of EPx1s I get from PoP.  I just averaged the amount of orbs I spent, based on the time period.  I'll try to pay more attention to it.  I currently have 2 tPoPs that drop 3 EPx1s.  The frequency, or how often a player collects PoP per day, probably makes the most difference.  I collect and reset it whenever I see it, but I doubt I do it perfectly 3 times a day.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think I probably referenced these 2 posts below, to get an idea of the EP drop rate.  They're at about ~6%, and used ~4x as many orbs.  If you add up our 6 account totals, then it's 6427 EPx1s, for 357 girls, at a 5.55% drop rate.  Closer to 6% than 4%.

19719415_epdroprate.png.cab6d4bc2f832dbd668d379806e1fb00.png

You could be right, and I'm just super lucky AF.  I'll take it. 😊🍀

Let´s just say: trust me :P

Bla and jelom´s drop rates are their total drop rates (prior to the "non cut drop rate".. on purpose or on accident doesn´t really mather it´s pretty save to asum that something changed though ) I hope it´s ok if I quote @blaa from our discord

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-16 um 22.47.57.png

It´s similar for me too and I suppose for every player that has tracked their drop rates for over a year now

Also your 209 orbs are great but if you get a run like I did (182 orbs for 1 girl.. my personal "best" ..if you can even call it like that) everythings changes again.

I mean if you really wanna know and have some time on your hands @Ravi-Sama : just make a couple of test server accounts and spent like idk 10k orbs :D that´s a big enough sample to be pretty sure :D (it´ll definitely take a will though lol)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My results in epic pachinko in Kinkversary 22

2 - Office Kioko

I will enjoy the good days while they last.

My historic record with Epic Pachinko:

- Up to august 2021 is 1352 orbs for 115 girls (8,51% equivalent to 1 girl every 11,76 orbs)

- Since september 2021 is 1579 orbs for 65 girls (4,12% equivalent to 1 girl every 24,29 orbs)

Time to update the graph. As always the line is a mobile average of the last 10 points.

imagen.thumb.png.f7baa064253ffc5936090966fce15eed.png

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...

Results for July 170 spins for 3 girls - 1.8% drop rate

32 spins for Alt Hannah

28 spins for Sorceress Dalila

46 spins for Larissa

64 spins no girl.

Since June (first date I can be sure of) : 321 spins for 14 girls (6.2%)

Total spins : 1,227 spins for 66 girls (5.4%)

Not sure if things have changed, but in temp PoPs I'm getting 4 orbs at PL 465 .... If I should only be getting 3 until PL 490 please ignore this comment .....

• Like 2

40 orbs EPx1 to get the 2 pachinko-only classic event girls.

11 for the 1st and 29 for the 2nd.

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 56 girls with 1615 orbs EPx1.

So my drop rate is : 3.47% or 1 girl every 28.84 orbs

• Like 1