Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

• Tester Chiba: 10 EPx1 orbs
  • Sexmas Model Kuchi: 61 EPx1 orbs
  • BL Pepa: 21 EPx1 orbs
  • Toymaker Kia: 18 EPx1 orbs
  • Chief Irena: 8 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 130 girls with 3393 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.83% or 1 girl every 26.1 orbs.

• 5 weeks later...

From December OD to January CE:

8 EpPx1 Orbs without Girls avalaible needed to reach 100 points in Daily Goals

Since start of January CE:

12 EpPx1 Orbs: Key Lime Belinda

16 EpPx1 Orbs: Napolitan Dixie

• Pumpkin Spice Carine: 85 EPx1 orbs
  • Key Lime Belinda: 43 EPx1 orbs
  • Neapolitan Dixie: 46 EPx1 orbs
  • Orange Sherbet Joyce: 7 EPx1 orbs
  • Mint Chip Neferkitty: 5 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 135 girls with 3579 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.77% or 1 girl every 26.51 orbs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

51x EpPx1 Orbs to get Val Kalissa.

Edit:

CE March:

18 EpPx1 Orbs: Chocolate Expert Reina

5 EpPx1 Orbs: Chocolatier Amaris

8 EpPx1 Orbs: Lovely Shichi

29 EpPx1 Orbs: Inventor Zorani

3 EpPx1 Orbs: Charming Anila

• 3 weeks later...

CE February:

• Petplay Chiba: 4 EPx1 orbs
  • Gangbang Rika: 87 EPx1 orbs
  • Bondage Ankyo: 34 EPx1 orbs
  • Latex Rexina: 131 EPx1 orbs
  • DP Sake: 5 EPx1 orbs

CE March:

• Chocolatier Amaris: 29 EPx1 orbs
  • Chocolate Expert Reina: 43 EPx1 orbs
  • Lovely Shichi: 31 EPx1 orbs
  • Charming Anila: 19 EPx1 orbs
  • Inventor Zorani: 14 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 145 girls with 3976 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.65% or 1 girl every 27.42 orbs.

• Like 1

It may not be the right place to post this, but it is more likely to be read in this thread.

It seems we'd better enjoy Epic Pachinko while we can.  Is it being phased out?  No new girls have been added in EP itself for ages now and even Orgy Days where a new girl would otherwise be added no longer does this (College Beauty Mio was the last one added and she was available only after several days following the Orgy Days event in which she appeared).  In three accounts I have recruited all available girls so I'm shut out until a classic event or Orgy Days is active.

It's the same with the one star Great Pachinko girls.  These have dried up too, it seems.

Please tell me, what is going on here?  Maybe a notice was sent to players, but I must've missed it.

That they haven't added Girls to EpP may related to the fact, that the Pool is hughe and that newer Players needs ages to reduce this pool - 234 Girls in the pool isn't a small group.

The end of the New Girl in OD was at the same time they started the "cheap sidequest 5* Girls) with the "reduced" scenes. So it seems they searched for chances to reduce the amount of needed art which not affect to much parts of the game.

There were rumors that KK stopped 1* Girls because there is no need for more and most of the playerbase doesn't like the idea.

Rosso had mentioned that for KK "Pachinko is dated" and they want to rework the whole feature, but if they had started with this, if this project have a high priority to them isn't known.

image.thumb.png.d4fe46b6b9023a892409705a4a28ec93.png

My pool of epic pachinko looks like this at the moment))) 96 unbroken girls. And I have no idea how long it will take me to empty this well... With the percentage of girls falling out of the spheres, and the number of spheres that I receive from various game activities, they give me the understanding that this could take many years))) So this is not a fundamental activity in this game, as I understand it. And this does not affect the passage of the story in the game in any way. It makes much more sense, in my opinion, to collect mythical girls and legendary girls of 5 stars, and the rest is incidental and not critical. I see how in D3 there are sharks of levels 500-600 with a harem of 1000+ girls, and their stats are not very different from my modest stats. And under certain other conditions, they even have stats that are more modest than mine. Collecting so many girls just for the sake of collecting? Same for everyone. For example, I don’t even have enough time to collect all the currency from a harem with less than 400 girls without spending kobans accordingly, I can’t imagine how I will do this with 1000+ girls...)))

image.png

Deriving a bit into chit chat but it is related (@mods: fell free to move my post if needed).

il y a 25 minutes, Vovantillo a dit :

I have no idea how long it will take me to empty this well...

I emptied my Epic Pachinko pool in 2.5 years.

il y a 25 minutes, Vovantillo a dit :

I can’t imagine how I will do this with 1000+ girls...

Those without a monthly card either never collect the money from girls (selling a level 500+ legendary item gives 2 millions) or only collect from the 6 starter girls which gives 60k/hour money and maybe some other girls like mythic and maybe L5.

I suppose some people spend kobans to collect money once or twice a day but this is a bad investment.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3

If you really have "only" 96 Girls in the EpP Pool it's questionable - the game can only display 96 Girls - so even if you have 150 Girls to gain, you see only 96 Girls.

To clear the pool it's mostly the question how much EpP Orbs you can gain. To me, with all the event and PoP rewards, I can collect more than 100 EpPx1 Orbs per month mostly sure and thanks to the PoR 2 EpPx10 Orbs. Don't know how much Orbs you can gain, but have in mind: in average you need 25 EpPx1 Orbs per girl. If you can gain 75 EpPx1 Orbs per month you can expect (thanks to Double Date where you should only spend EpPx1 Orbs until you cleared the Pool) you gain 6 Girls mostly sure per month and aditional you should have sometimes an EpP Girl from Mythic Pachinko too.

To collect income from the Harem: Most f2p players stop to collect income after a) they reached lvl350 and the income from selling items are enough to cover most of the needed Ymen and/or b) they reached more than 500 Girls. I for myself, stopped earliler collecting income from every Girl and collected only 5*/6* Girls income, and even that I stopped after a time because the aditional Ymen aren't worth the time.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
CE April:
  • Bard Caroline: 11 EPx1 orbs
  • Cleric Tachibana: 26 EPx1 orbs
  • Summoner Lucia: 26 EPx1 orbs
  • Fighter Nesola: 47 EPx1 orbs
  • Warlock Magnolia: 22 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 150 girls with 4108 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.65% or 1 girl every 27.39 orbs.