Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

Question for the players that received a harem girl from epic Pachinko orb.  Did you guys try with a single orb or did you try Pachinko with a batch of saved orbs?

Thank you.

ps: And if DvDivXXX is going to jump all over me for asking a simple, civil question in this thread related to the orbs, don't even bother.  You've been ignored long ago.

17 ore fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

ps: And if DvDivXXX is going to jump all over me for asking a simple, civil question in this thread related to the orbs, don't even bother.  You've been ignored long ago.

I think you should reread the discussion if you have not understood the answer of  @DvDivXXX which, however rude, was clearly the consequence of your previous flame in the same tone (and it wasn't the first time).

In any case, try not to personalize every forum post from now on, there aren't just you two here.

• Thanks 1

I read nothing of DvDivXXX.  User has been ignored.  It is for the best for me.

To get back on topic, I shall save my epic orbs per the advice received by Gremlinking.  Thank you, Gremlinking.

Edited by Dr. Lust

Finally got another girl using the 1x epic Pachinko!

Screenshot_2020-03-05-12-57-59-1-1.png.08120d51e9cbc3bc853dd1ad0b2276af.png

Don't ask how many orbs I used. I lost track. I always go up to 5 and then try using them but mostly just got items and equipments. Still free is free so... cool.😊

• Like 4

Kyoto, Arianne, Selene. Used 11 of my orbs in yesterdays contest. Some time earlier got Clitario, Gardevulv and Val Kelina, when I used my orbs for another contest. Got really lucky! I underperform in regards of quantity of the orbs, but doing great in the amount of girls from them.

reward-1.thumb.jpg.c71675ff1aed21be7c59553feab7ad69.jpgreward-2.jpg.d414bbdf605a91d527834dc75996791b.jpgreward-3.jpg.c48f4e41f8d96e672305343c4bba8a37.jpg

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@FinderKeeper, only 2 out of 51? 😑 Bad luck.

I wanted to ask, do you, guys, see any pattern in the girls obtained through the orbs? Is there any priority to pachinko girls from the recent event or is it full random?

Not sure if it is still the case but event girls used to have a higher weight. Unfortunately that will be outdone by the shear volume of the permanent pachinko girls.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@FinderKeeper, only 2 out of 51? 😑 Bad luck.

I wanted to ask, do you, guys, see any pattern in the girls obtained through the orbs? Is there any priority to pachinko girls from the recent event or is it full random?

I think I have gotten 5 girls from orbs, and 4 of them have been legendary.  Small sample size I know.

• Thanks 1