Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

20 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Double Date #3
February 20th, 2023
DD / LC Day 2 / CbC Day 1

Got 1 drop from the MP, and 5 drops from the EP, for 600/1000 total extra DD shards.

My EP pool decreased by 10, from 33 -> 23.

I'm pleased w/ that.  Here's the 12 girls I got, the orbs spent, and the drop rates.

image.thumb.png.c9b4d2a7f2264e911f37e79172b0550a.png

These are the 23 remaining girls in my EP pool:

image.png.20c524e023ab063a1761494a78a22d3d.png

Here's their info from my MP/EP Checklist:

image.thumb.png.23c026e9c09f0742cdaa876955f6cd7c.png

My passives are maxed, so I don't mind which girl I get.  I'm just trying to empty the pool, so I can be like all those cool veteran players, that get the new CE girls every month, earning extra gems too. 

Emptying the pool has its drawbacks, since the DD event will lose some of its usefulness, but an empty pool is an empty pool.  It also might be harder to get future DP girls w/ the "get shard" tasks.

There's still some girls that I actually like in the pool, like Moe Oyama (MHA), Tanned Sai (DBZ), and Space Ria (Demon Slayer).

I'll save my EPx1s from now until the next DD event.  I assume I need a few more events, and about 300 EPx1s to clear the pool.  I think that'll take a few months.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got Cherry Blossom Himari + Iris Imogne with a draft orb

I got Tulip Tia + Thistle Deitra with 32 EPx1

Thanks to the Double Date event ☺️

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 77 girls with 2259 orbs EPx1.

So, my drop rate is : 3.41% or 1 girl every 29.34 orbs

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

59 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Double Date #4
March 7-8, 2023
CE Overlap

Got 3 drops from the MP (5 girls), and 5 drops from the EP, for 710/1000 total extra DD shards.

Got 9 EP girls w/ 58 EPx1s (5 drops).  One was the CE Champion Girl CB Himari, which saved me from endlessly fighting Visor's 5th stage.

My EP pool decreased by 9, from 22 -> 13.

I felt lucky and relieved, since didn't save many EPx1s in 2 weeks. 

Here's the 15 girls I got, the orbs spent, and the drop rates:

image.thumb.png.34011e911adcfb283bb661271e9571e6.png

Since, there's 13 girls left, and the EP drop rate is 4%, I expect to need 325 EPx1s w/o the DD (13 drops x 25 orbs), and 175 EPx1s during the DD (7 drops x 25 orbs).  I've been getting an avg of ~97 EPx1s per month for the past year.  I expect the EP pool to be cleared out after 2 months, or 2-3 more DD events.  Maybe less time depending on luck, or if I can get a few to drop from the MP.

These are the 13 EP girls, plus 4 CE girls, left in my EP pool atm.  I'm close to getting D LXIX, and don't plan to risk spending my leftover 5 EPx1s.

image.png.ec6a7bd8db8026817ce51b5d40998e39.png

Here's their info from my MP/EP Checklist:

image.thumb.png.c2c00e37c068a1f18d035e28dd451a0d.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got Kiva with 11 EPx1 orbs

I got Spring Vanya with 15 EPx1 orbs

I got Ledena with 8 EPx1 orbs

I got Kittie with 6 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 83 girls with 2387 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is : 3.48% or 1 girl every 28.76 orbs

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

i have no idea how im supposed to empty the pool, any tips?

I emptied mine by using EP orbs when there are only permanent girls in the pool. That means no using EP orbs during CE and OD. So 100% of the orbs went toward clearing the pool. I used them mostly during LC day 2 so this helped both EP and LC. Once the pool was cleared, I focus on CE to get the gem basket too.

• Like 2

Another thing is to spend EpPx1 Orbs only in Double Date. Even DD can be active while OD or CE last, with 2 gils in a drop you have better chances to empty the pool and you can get up to 10 aditional girls in an DD if you have enough Orbs.

You can try to get EpP permanent Girls from MyP too. It's not easy if youf MyP-Pool is full of older CE girls, but it's a chance.

And  an adition to Tom208s point to the growth of the EpP Pool: The one they add is the new OD Girl. So try to obtain her from her villain in OD at first. So you avoid a growing of the Pool in ODs.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

My EP pool was pretty stable at >100 girls for over a year, but since the introduction of DD, I'm down to ~70 girls. So I'm finally seeing some significant progress.

It will take time though. Tracking the MP rotation thread and focusing your MPx1 on (EP) girls can certainly help. I'm not doing it at the moment (I keep my MPx1 for Cumback Contests; but once I get the last girls, maybe I'll start focusing on EP girls instead).

The expected drop rate for EP is 4% (Up to 2x4% if you keep all your EP Orbs for Double-Date), so with 100~150 orbs per month, it should decrease faster than new girls are added, as Tom said.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Kissmydick a dit :

is there an easy way to see how many girls are left in the pool, mine still has more than it can show so i wanna know how close i am to just one page of girls

The Pachinko filter will show you the total number of girls available in all Pachinko (EP + MP + GP). If you want a more accurate estimation, you can use the Harem++ script:

image.png.9253a7bcb0ca12c25a3b59affdf14f41.png

Although keep in mind that it's still only an estimation. Even the in-game "Pachinko" filter isn't as reliable as one might expect.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

I'm still missing 14 EP girls.  Patiently waiting for the DD event w/ 109 EPx1s atm.  I think I should get ~4 drops (8 girls), w/ ~25 EPx1s per drop.

image.png.d5bf0402f1237bb62a977477335cbfd9.png

I double checked the 221 girls on the wiki w/ my list, then corrected some of their dates, so it closely matches the wiki, after filtering out the blanks from the EP column, and sorting from oldest to newest.

Since there's just 221 girls in it, if you have massive patience, you can sort your own harem by A-Z, then compare your pachinko filtered girls to my list, or to the wiki, to see exactly which one's you're missing.  @Kissmydick

Links:
My MP/EP checklist.
The EP list from the wiki's harem page.

EP Checklist + Wiki EP Pool, in full image (3260x4805) dimensions & 14 MB size:

image.thumb.png.f6fe321ffaa3e06e5a03f6ab16d77b12.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2