Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

Within this period, I have added Viola in Herbie Hynde and Atsuki in this account.  As for Atsuki, I've always been keen to recruit her; she seems interesting and I'm hopeful her affection scenes hold promise.  In Herbie Hynde I now have all three versions of Viola with Winter Viola recruited a couple of days before.

I saved up 41 orbs for the last event. What I got:

22 gifts, 15 equipment en 3 girls

Funny detail, got 2 out of 3 girls in the first 4 orbs. If they were paid orbs, should've stopped while I was ahead. :P Now they were free, so used them anyway of course. 2 pieces of equipment were useful, the rest is now money. The girls were Sailor Celcius, Selene and Trinket. Until now I had only 2 girls out of 52 orbs, so I call this progress. 

I did get Cora out or a single EvP 2 minutes before the deadline! Hoorah! :D 

• Like 4

On 3/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, blaa said:

Got now over 100 orbs stockpilled:

40eea7d027ed95cc6cf574c7d753add9.png

Not sure yet, when I use them. So far the plan is to use them in the anniverssary event, but do I clear the epic pachinko before that (for what I most likely wont have enough kobans or if I have them I wont have enough for refills on the villians - but then again we dont know if we really need some in this event)? But if I dont have enough kobans to clear it, I will most likely wait until it's clear so that I can use them on event epic pachinko girls only

Here's hoping you get lucky.  With the RNG it's hard to be sure, but the odds that you'll get at least two or three must be excellent.

Update on recruitments New girls added since my last major posting:

Peregrine Took:  Jenna HottyTEEN69, Shirogane.  (Total 4)

Herbie Hynde:     Belissa (Total 9)

Lili:                        Lapsey (Total 10)

Peckerbird:          Berry (Total 5)

Zorba the Geek:  Atsuki (Total 2)

Adrian'smole:      None (Total 1)

By the way, it's me, Zorba.  The damn forum changed my login to Herbie Hynde, yet again!  If I try to change login, by signing out then sign in as Zorba the Geek, I get banned and I have to go through the pain of restarting Firefox, deleting cookies and opening the forum again.  So, sorry, but my multiple personality syndrome continues til I get around to my usual housekeeping in a few hours time.

Edited by Herbie Hynde
add text

Hey, I'm back as me!  Yay!  Just this moment I added Keira to my Herbie Hynde account.  This brings my EP orb count in that account to 10, same as Lili's.  These two accounts are way, way in front of the rest and they each nearly equal the other four combined.  I'm going to be forever broke in these accounts as yet another legendary has been added, not to mention that I have two stars to go to maximise Valentina's affection in Herbie Hynde.

I guess the rate of obtaining girls with a 'single shot' is decent enough. I've surely won several up 'til now, last one being Desdemona in Mythic Pachinko, just shortwhile ago. While I usually spend 5400 kobans for a 'guaranteed girl' if available, it's sometimes worth a try going for a single shot. If anything, when you save up a decent number of orbs, and then just go on a spree..

However, for a bit Offtopic - how many of you use Event Pachinko? If I'm OK with, Epic and Mythic, I'm totally appalled with Event Pachinko. It says HIGH CHANCE of obtaining either a girl or at least her avatar (as useless as they are). And yet, I guess I do remember winning an avatar.. once. Other than that, strictly just useless items like weak equipment etc. Totally not worthy of 1800 kobans. Not even 180 of them.. So, are there any of you who've spent lots of kobans in Event Pachinko and actually got something worthy in return? Or is it truly a waste of resources, and it's not just my bad luck? (HIGH CHANCE considered, and all.. Except if HIGH chance means something like 0,5% - 1% chance.)

Whoa, than I have to be Bad Luck Brian himself, since I've played Event Pachinko 10+ times at least. Let's round it up to 15. So, in all of my tries, I've scored one (yes, one!) avatar, the rest just equipment (with worse stats that what I currently own) and gifts. 1800 kobans x 15 put to complete waste, I guess.

But OK, since my Event Pachinko rant is offtopic anyway, let's leave that and focus on a 1xgirls instead. I do thank you for the percentage info, which just makes it all the more confusing to me as to how RNG works, since I've managed to get 1xgirls several times, while 22,5% probability doesn't work for me at all. Perhaps it's just my maths, wouldn't be the first time. :D

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

Whoa, than I have to be Bad Luck Brian himself, since I've played Event Pachinko 10+ times at least. Let's round it up to 15. So, in all of my tries, I've scored one (yes, one!) avatar, the rest just equipment (with worse stats that what I currently own) and gifts. 1800 kobans x 15 put to complete waste, I guess.

there are people who played more and havent got one so far. I think youi can still feel you lucky.

14 minutes ago, blaa said:

there are people who played more and havent got one so far. I think youi can still feel you lucky.

Wait, what? There are those that played more than 15 times, and got zero girls and zero avatars? Jeez, what kind of algorithm are Kinkoid staff using, except one that makes sure you get just tons of crap.. o.O

Well, no matter, I guess most of us won't touch the Event Pachinko ever again, meaning there are more kobans to be spent somewhere else. And that's a good thing, right? ;)

Thanks for the info, everyone. Sometimes I found out about stuff, that was included a few years ago already, so perhaps I should spend more time reading the forums. :D

Edited by Lunik

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

do thank you for the percentage info, which just makes it all the more confusing to me as to how RNG works, since I've managed to get 1xgirls several times, while 22,5% probability doesn't work for me at all. Perhaps it's just my maths, wouldn't be the first time.

My last off topic answer here, you can open a new thread if you want. The probability of 0 girls from 15 tries in event pachinko at 22.5% is still more than 2%, so 1 of every 50 players will suffer that bad run.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

I had 3 orbs in this account and with the second two I got Lapsey then Melissa.  In Herbie Hynde with one orb I got Kyoto.  The run continues.

[Update] I've just added Notka to my Peregrine Took account].  This is another of my less successful accounts in terms of EP, but Notka brings its count up to 5.  With Kyoto, Herbie Hynde's count goes up to 11.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

Waited for a Pachinko contest to use my orbs. Had 41 accumulated.

2 Girls, 22 Equipment, 17 Affection Items

611648247_ScreenShot2020-04-07at8_42_58AM.png.67eb22d1be75d73be0c68a7fcd1fc11d.png

705444166_ScreenShot2020-04-07at8_43_50AM.png.f32a087bacb201fd41d5990a9e5df9d9.png

Kyoto is my 200th officially, though her position will probably change because of uncompleted girls

492736613_ScreenShot2020-04-07at8_44_16AM.png.12406b8211a861610b7e1d45dc221553.png

Edited by Zamio
added commentary
  • Like 3

I recruited Anell in Adrian'smole with an orb.  I now have her in three accounts so she's keen on joining harems, it seems, because I noticed that others have recruited her too.  Adrian'smole is a bum-out as far as EP is concerned.  However, let's not get too downcast, Zorba.  Along with Kathy and Lupa that makes the tally in that account three.

There's only one of Anell's poses I like and that's the third where she creates a cum-cat for herself.  Nicely drawn rear-view three-quarter profile with well-positioned feet - rather sexy in fact.

Today I added Evelyn to this account and Minerva to Peregrine Took.  This is the second instance where I've recruited each girl using orbs, obviously in different accounts.  My prize, though, has been Aylie in Herbie Hynde, recruited yesterday.

Since Aylie is my thirteenth orb recruit in Herbie Hynde, I now expect a sudden drop off in luck in that account!

[update] Just this moment I added this lovely Geisha...

image.png.83ce77404b9dc0b1549541f395bd758d.png

I had cheated a bit and checked her poses in the wiki.  She definitely improves (a lot) with each pose.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 1

To Nariko in Adrian'smole, I've added this Samurai in Lili...

image.png.c7bf2075611e7ace33bc40ba3acf4f92.png

Dunno about you guys, but I think she's rather lovely.  I haven't levelled her up yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  She's compensation for piss poor shard drops for Yaya.  I'm going to get Gina and Lulu before I get her!

• Like 2

This has proven for me a great way to recruit new girls.  One thing though, has anyone been noticing a drop off in the availability of orbs?  In the last of the daily missions for the current event, it is the first time since the orb system was introduced that not one orb showed up in the epic missions in any of the six accounts.  Obviously it's too early to determine a trend, but I'll be keeping a note of things from now on.

If it does drop off, as I expect it will, I could do with a break.  I'm permanently short of cash with all the upgrading I have to do and, in Herbie Hynde, I'm still to complete Valentina's affection upgrade.  I added 13 girls to that account since the orb system was introduced, a third of which are legendaries.

Well, I've just had my argument blown away.  The first account I check in daily missions has two orbs available.  As most of you do already, please ignore what I wrote.  Lol!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

18 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This has proven for me a great way to recruit new girls.  One thing though, has anyone been noticing a drop off in the availability of orbs?  In the last of the daily missions for the current event, it is the first time since the orb system was introduced that not one orb showed up in the epic missions in any of the six accounts.  Obviously it's too early to determine a trend, but I'll be keeping a note of things from now on.

FWIW, my count of epic orbs from daily missions, split by when I used them:

February Orgy: 11 orbs obtained in 15 days
March Orgy: 13 orbs obtained in 31 days
April Orgy: 12 orbs obtained in 15 days so far

Pretty wild swing from good to bad and back to good, so probably nothing has changed.

During the March lull I had a streak of 9 straight days without a single orb (and over a longer period of time around that, just 3 orbs in 20 days).

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2