A change in life, and a (partial) farewell

Observer_X

As I sometimes mentioned in some of my old posts, I was awaiting that sooner or later a change in my life would happen, and the time finally has come. Luckily, at least in theory the change will be for the better, as, starting from Monday, i will begin an instruction internship for a new job. Aside the positive (and much necessary) effect of a much better monthly salary (provided that the internship is successful), the unlucky part will concern my game in Hentai Heroes, because my working hours will be completely revolutionized, switching from afternoon hours to morning hours. Adding to this the fact that I hardly am the type that gets up in the early morning and saves time to turn on the PC (or connect with the smartphone) to play the game, the result is that (excluding other off-work engagements) more or less I will be able to play in the arc 14.00 - 24.00 (obviously, weekend excluded, aside the fact I still don't know if Saturday will be a work day for me). This means for me no more being present at 5:00am to events and leagues ends and starts, and also the possibility that I will be unable to obtain some event mission girls (to not talk about the lost combativity and league tokens). Overall, i think my game progress will be quite reduced. It is also possible that I will have less time to be present on the forum, so, although I won't cease to play the game, I am willing to greet and/or thank some forum pals, as I don't know if I will have the opportunity to do this elsewhere. It is possible that I will miss someone, so I give my excuses in advance.

First of all, I would thank @jelom to have been the best friend I had here. I want to reassure @linkdream (and other curious people) that, as I said above, I will continue to play despite the progress reduction, so don't worry, at least for now you will still have the opportunity to see where my no-koban policy will bring me. I want also to thank @DvDivXXX to have been the best counterpart of debate that I have had, always respectful of my opinions despite the fact that they were often different from his. I also wanted to thank @Chthugha for his corrections to my "colander memory" and also for never having had (apart from a few "lashes") the attitude of a parent who addresses small childrens. Finally, I would thank the members of my club, Club non officiel III, for having accepted me and still keeping me inside despite my scarce presence in chat, due to my zero knowledge of French.

My best regards to all the ones I forgot, and I hope that my time is enough to chat again with all of you sooner than I expect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for letting us know, and for the good times on the forum! I enjoyed our long debates quite a bit as well. Best of luck to you in your internship, and life in general. I hope you'll stop by when you get the chance. Until then, farewell, friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for considering me a friend. I also consider you one. I wish you the best in your new job, even if you have to reduce your participation in the game, but real life is always first and I know you will be successful as you play life in hard mode too 👍. As this is not a farewell because you will continue playing, I expect that you will continue to post some more of your thoughs and adventures in the game.

I am not the one to give advices, but I think that unless you have to get up very early for work you can get 15 minutes every morning to do the most vital chores of the game: battle villains for girls, league, and start the long event mission. In any case this is a game of patience, and you get good results in the long time even if you are not fully commited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you good sir, I'm very honored to to read you consider me a friend. I always appreciated reading you on the forum and very impressed by the way you stuck to your beliefs.

I'm gonna admit I would never have your patience and on that regard alone you deserve a lot of respect. You'll be missed.

So thank you again, godspeed and I'm pretty sure we will see each other again on this forum once you get used to your new life rhythm.

tenor.gif

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1