Missing From Event Pachinko: Horny Alana & Romantic Sugu

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, MaybeRegret said:

I think it's not bug. They're not event girls after all. 

Then they need to adress 2 things. 1: the fact they appear on the list of "Orgy days". 2: When you click on their portrait in "Orgy days" it does say Sugu can be gained from pachinko, while Alana in "Orgy days" could be aquired from Gruntt. Like I said before, I already got Alana so I can't double check whether or not she is in any of the pachinkos.

But every event when a girl appear on said event list, they have been able to be gained from Event Pachinko.

I would like a response from someone from the team on this to be fair, should clear out this whole discussion.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is incorrect. Epic Days does not follow this, nor did the Anniversary event.

That is true, but if memory serves me well, they don't even have an event list, missions etc following them. Orgy days however do, you can even see Shugu on 1 of the Event pachinko pictures, while Alana is on the other one.

So, I'm still waiting for an answer to why at least 1 of Orgy days girls are not in the Event pachinko, se lets stay on that topic.

5 minutes ago, Ram said:

So, I'm still waiting for an answer to why at least 1 of Orgy days girls are not in the Event pachinko, se lets stay on that topic.

Because they will stay in epic pachinko after the event ends, they're not event girls. 
Even in the news nobody says that they will be in event pachinko, there are only 7 girls. 

31 minutes ago, Ram said:

That is true, but if memory serves me well, they don't even have an event list, missions etc following them. Orgy days however do, you can even see Shugu on 1 of the Event pachinko pictures, while Alana is on the other one.

They have an event timer, which opens the same way this does. They display there the same as this event does.

If you don't want a topic derailed, don't make unnecessary and incorrect statements.