Breaking the rules

Pelinor

First, I am not speaking about the game rules. I am thinking this topic is more related to breaking your own rules when it comes to playing the game.

For example, in the Valentines event, I broke my own rule about not spending money on the game because with three minutes left, I had a measly 51 shard drops on the only girl I was interested in obtaining. This low number occurred despite my playing the game religiously for hours each day. During this time, I devoted all of my Adventuring to the boss who was holding the girl. My option was to accept the sorry drop rate and wait another year to gain the girl, or spend money and do 210 combats in three minutes to get the girl now.

I chose to break my rule and spend the money. This series wasn't fun, I had to skip the play by play on all the combat rounds, and I felt as if I was getting the girl by paying some in-game blackmail created by the game developers and their decision to reduce the shard drop rate.

Anyway, I was wondering what, if any personal gameplay rules, other players of the game felt compelled to break to advance your character?

Well, i have been in your place, i also had money that i could sppend but for some reasons i shouldn't spend any of it under any circumstances, so what did i do ??

Well, if i was in your place i would have stayed at 51 shards and just wait to get the girl next year, it's as simple as that.

The game doesn't blackmail you at all, blame the luck for that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Well, i have been in your place, i also had money that i could sppend but for some reasons i shouldn't spend any of it under any circumstances, so what did i do ??

Well, if i was in your place i would have stayed at 51 shards and just wait to get the girl next year, it's as simple as that.

The game doesn't blackmail you at all, blame the luck for that.

Yeah, I know there wasn't any blackmail involved, and I know it was silly, but that was how I felt about it at the time. Many thanks for replying. :D

the girl you talk about, was it at the epic days? Cus the girls from the epic girls could you get anytime per epic pachinko and there do you need to pay 5400 koban to get a girl to 100%

While the epik days you can get them much easier/cheaper, you paid for 210 extra fights? that are only around 2300 kobans, so its still less than 5400 ;)

i broke 2 rules of mine, unfortunately

1) I played the Event Pachinko in the orgy days event with cheerleader malvin in it, she and one other girl were the only girls left and i really liked her - played 12 times didnt get any girl

2) I played 10 times 1x Epic Pachinko - one day I thought it should be my lucky day today, but it wasnt, of course i didnt get a girl

Edited by blaa

• 2 weeks later...